Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
brendanmrobs  •  4 years ago
trade

Huge trade went down Sent: Nick Chubb Received: David Monty, Christian Kirk, 2020 2.04, 2021 1st (likely 1.02-1.07)

🔥 Hot Takes
jakesaylor7 4 years ago

If Montgomery gets good at football at all you’ll be happy you made that trade. I’ve got Chubb as well and super high on him

MerkyWater88 4 years ago

👎

🕒 Latest
brendanmrobs 4 years ago

@jakesaylor7 also yeah, I owned chubb and hunt in both of my dynasty leagues so that 2nd round tender was a big blow

chetgraham214 4 years ago

Alright then it's probably alright since you have to start 10

brendanmrobs 4 years ago

Yeah I mean I already had decent depth but I have a lot to play with in terms of picks now with trading. Not having the picks to bridge the gap on some trades was annoying

lmerkouSaints 4 years ago

I would take chubb

brendanmrobs 4 years ago

@lmerkouSaints @chetgraham214 @jakesaylor7 @russkeedee @MerkyWater88 I know this is dynasty, but at least for next season when hunts 2nd round tender... did these statistics, thought it was interesting WK 1-9 (Before Hunt): Fantasy points per game: 20.69 Total TDs per game: 0.75 Receptions per game: 3.125 Avg Snap %: 73.13 Wk 10-17 (After Hunt): Fantasy points per game: 12.98 Total TDs per game: 0.25 Receptions per game: 1.375 Avg Snap %: 63.88

lmerkouSaints 4 years ago

@brendanmrobs I am aware of chubb decline but i think the Browns just didnt want him to get injured or to get him a full workload with their playoff hopes out of the window. I agree tho hunt will eat some touches. After next year, Chubb will be the workhorse in cleveland. The Browns will draft a star tackle and they will built a good oline too. Also, Chubb had a 88 pff grade (2nd among RBs). I think after hunt leaves, Chubb is a lock for top5 fantasy rb

brendanmrobs 4 years ago

@lmerkouSaints for sure. I'm trying to contend this year that's why I traded him. Long term after this season hes def a stud

12Dchamp  •  17 minutes ago

how big is the gap between Caleb and Daniels in superflex 6pt pass td?

trade
BrendonH  •  1 hour ago

12 team dynasty TEP SF For a competing team with Hurts and Love as my only QBs, with the 1.12 should I trade back to the mid 2nd and acquire Kirk Cousins for a QB3 or draft Bo Nix for QB3, or go best WR available? Current WRs are: ARSB, Deebo, Tee, Rice, Nico, DJM, Michael Wilson

trade
Lummer  •  1 hour ago

1.07 & 1.10 = 1.04 + what? Or is it already even?

misc
AlbieLopez  •  1 hour ago

In a 1 QB league, what’s your draft board looking like now? No wrong answers, just starting a conversation….

wdis
abenjamin33  •  1 hour ago

Superflex Pick 1.04, MHJ, Williams, Nabors gone. Thinking QB cause I have Tua and Russ Wilson. Jayden Daniels or JJ McCarthy? Like the Vikings offense

trade
PeteJonesFF  •  2 hours ago

Superflex Cj Bryce young Dak Breece Kyren Etienne Puka Pittman Aiyuk Hollywood brown Christian Watson Kmet If MHJ goes at 1.01, should I consider taking Brock Bowers with the 1.02

trade
philipboren  •  2 hours ago

Just got offered the 2.03 for my Josh Palmer….10 team PPR Dynasty. Already have Garrett Wilson, Devonta smith, MPJ, JSN, Amari and Godwin. Smash accept?

atowndown  •  2 hours ago

Are the Falcons the dumbest team in the league?