Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
atowndown  •  10 days ago

Are the Falcons the dumbest team in the league?

🔥 Hot Takes
gurn728 10 days ago

Broncos are.

🕒 Latest
atowndown 10 days ago

Honestly… Who the fuck burns picks at the same rate?

atowndown 10 days ago

We are speed running this shit

Tober 10 days ago

@12Dchamp is in denial thinking about the future? Then why draft the most experienced oldest qb jj would have been the pick if they were looking ahead penix will be 28 before cousins deal is over

BigDicEnergy 10 days ago

No

BucsDubs 10 days ago

Pretty Smart move to cover up. The horrible Cousins signing.

LTDans40time 10 days ago

It feels like they must an have exclusive rights contract to the 8th overall pick or something? And they must not have IDP settings on their draft board! 🤣

trade
blake3  •  4 minutes ago

I have picks 1.04 and 1.07 in 12 team super flex 2 TE league. I’d like to move one of them for AJ Brown do you think 1.07 plus a little more is a fair value? Or do I need to send off my 1.04?

trade
Nicky1187  •  22 minutes ago

I got 2 trade offers - 1) I got offered a 2025 3rd for Justin fields- (Other QBs are baker, Murray, Danny dimes, mahomes, Wilson is on the waivers and thinking of picking him up) 2) give Christian Watson for Deandre swift Thought on both

D4Kdynastyy  •  36 minutes ago

Is commissioner reimbursement ok if the commish is providing a trophy at the end of the season?

Megatronnnn  •  45 minutes ago

Stoked I landed mhj for AJB 3.02, 30.4 and mid 25 second

trade
SJC26  •  46 minutes ago

These are some of the trades I’ve been in my NON SF Dynasty league over the past year. Some were during the season some were after. Traded Diggs, Thielen, Mixon, Pierce, and 1.03 Received JJ and Jacobs Traded Njoku, Diontae Johnson, Roschon Johnson Received Cooper and 24 1st Traded The same 24 1st^ a 24 3rd Jake Ferguson and Waddle Received Barkley and Aiyuk

trade
sneakybacon  •  55 minutes ago

Dynasty 12 Team Superflex. We've just finished our start up drafts Been offered -Malachi Corley -Ladd McKonkey -Friermuth - Deshaun Watson For Anthony Richardson Thoughts?

trade
SJC26  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty NON SF Trade McBride and Doubs Receive Kupp and Mayer Herbert Barkley Jacobs JJ Aiyuk Bowers/Mcbride Cooper Walker Doubs

trade
AngryD  •  1 hour ago

12 Dynasty PPR 1 QB Trade A. Breece Hall Or B. Jonathon Brooks, DK Metcalf, Tank Dell and Ricky Pearsall