Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
philipboren  •  10 days ago
trade

Just got offered the 2.03 for my Josh Palmer….10 team PPR Dynasty. Already have Garrett Wilson, Devonta smith, MPJ, JSN, Amari and Godwin. Smash accept?

🕒 Latest
HansYolo 10 days ago

yep

Todd28 10 days ago

Yes

Heauxgan 10 days ago

Smash accept

john4ducks 10 days ago

Yes

ShutUpRichard24 10 days ago

As a chargers fan, yeah I’d take that

JMOTED 10 days ago

SMASH ACCEPT

Justinchristian 10 days ago

No. Palmer is a bum on a run first team.

D4Kdynastyy  •  4 minutes ago

Is commissioner reimbursement ok if the commish is providing a trophy at the end of the season?

Megatronnnn  •  14 minutes ago

Stoked I landed mhj for AJB 3.02, 30.4 and mid 25 second

trade
SJC26  •  15 minutes ago

These are some of the trades I’ve been in my NON SF Dynasty league over the past year. Some were during the season some were after. Traded Diggs, Thielen, Mixon, Pierce, and 1.03 Received JJ and Jacobs Traded Njoku, Diontae Johnson, Roschon Johnson Received Cooper and 24 1st Traded The same 24 1st^ a 24 3rd Jake Ferguson and Waddle Received Barkley and Aiyuk

trade
sneakybacon  •  24 minutes ago

Dynasty 12 Team Superflex. We've just finished our start up drafts Been offered -Malachi Corley -Ladd McKonkey -Friermuth - Deshaun Watson For Anthony Richardson Thoughts?

trade
SJC26  •  30 minutes ago

Dynasty NON SF Trade McBride and Doubs Receive Kupp and Mayer Herbert Barkley Jacobs JJ Aiyuk Bowers/Mcbride Cooper Walker Doubs

trade
AngryD  •  40 minutes ago

12 Dynasty PPR 1 QB Trade A. Breece Hall Or B. Jonathon Brooks, DK Metcalf, Tank Dell and Ricky Pearsall

trade
ericm73  •  41 minutes ago

Would you rather have MHJ or any two of the following: Nabers, Bowers, Odunze, Worthy?

trade
SneakHurts  •  43 minutes ago

Whats the value of marquise brown ?