Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Pulse  •  4 years ago

I want to create a dynasty 32 team league that is as realistic as possible. That means 6 offensive players (QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex) + 11 defensive players (2 S, 2 CB, 2 LB, 2 Edge, 2 IDL, 1 Flex). Looking for ideas how to make the scoring settings so 1) offense and defense scores roughly the same points 2) Elite defensive players are super valuable 3) positional value is similar to the NFL

🕒 Latest
MambaLosito 4 years ago

I am in multiple 32 team leagues, and they are easily my favorite leagues! I recommend using Realitysportsonline or Fantrax to host it. There is an initial auction involving all 32 teams using the identical cap space of the NFL. You sign player that you win in the auction to either 1/2/3/4 year contracts and pay then an annual salary. Lots of fun

Pulse 4 years ago

@MambaLosito how do you handle the scoring though?

MambaLosito 4 years ago

1 pt for tackles 3 for sacks 2 for FF 2 for FR 3 for INT 1 for Pass Def. You’ll have to play around with it to make it perfect

Pulse 4 years ago

@MambaLosito that's exactely what I try to avoid haha ^^ figuring out the scoring by myself would need testleagues and a lot of time. trying to skip that part by using the experience of guys in this forum. Trying to focus on the rules and the setup of the league

MambaLosito 4 years ago

If I could post a picture of our scoring system I would

Pulse 4 years ago

@MambaLosito feel free to dm me with that picture!

trade
philipboren  •  29 minutes ago

Just got offered the 2.03 for my Josh Palmer….10 team PPR Dynasty. Already have Garrett Wilson, Devonta smith, MPJ, JSN, Amari and Godwin. Smash accept?

atowndown  •  33 minutes ago

Are the Falcons the dumbest team in the league?

FearDaReaper23  •  37 minutes ago

Ill ask again now with landing JSN Or Brian Thomas

Npot11  •  37 minutes ago

Caleb or MHJ in superflex rookie drafts? Full ppr

trade
john4ducks  •  47 minutes ago

12 team SF PPR. Give away: 1.03, 1.06 Get: Lamb Wr’s: chase, deebo, mclaurin, Sutton QB’s: dak, lamar, baker

trade
DaBearrsss  •  47 minutes ago

12 Team SF 1.5 TEP Full ppr Start 12 Give: Josh Allen, Keenan Allen Receive: Justin Herbert, 2024 1.06, and Jayden Reed

rigo2020201  •  50 minutes ago

So Brian Thomas Jr. or Jayden Daniels at 1.05 in a 10 man superflex. Bowers fell off my board and I think Mitchell won't be better than either her

xHappyx  •  54 minutes ago

Does anyone else find it ironic that the penix pick was both a win and loss for him value wise lol