Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JayJayMeMe  •  4 years ago
trade

If you have D Henry and looking to love him while his value is high, what are you asking for in picks and/ players? What have you seen lately?

🔥 Hot Takes
manny10 4 years ago

I had Derrick Henry and I traded him for Chubb and A Rob

🕒 Latest
Waivrwirwarior 4 years ago

its varied for me

Waivrwirwarior 4 years ago

think a 1 and a good plyer

SConnery 4 years ago

A trade went down in my Dynasty PPR SFLX league: Henry and a late 2020 Rookie 1st for Courtland Sutton and David Montgomery.

DWilliams 4 years ago

I do not have D Henry and will not be “looking to love him” while his value is high (or low). 😬

dm513 4 years ago

Hes a short term RB1 with risk to me. Try trading him for either slightly lower RB + draft pick or a WR1 + draft pick. Maybe target some Buy Low candidates(juju, OBJ, Kamara)

trade
AmonAMission76  •  2 minutes ago

Chase was just put on the block in my 12 team SF start 11. I have Gibbs that I’d be willing to trade but only have the 2.10 and 2.11, a 25 2nd, a 2 2026 1sts. I do have ARSB. Would you try and get a package that includes Gibbs to get Chase, or try and send ARSB + to get Chase? ARSB and Chase are close so I don’t think I’d add much to get Chase.

misc
matt2o  •  5 minutes ago

SF Dynasty 10man (6pt Passing TDs) Penix or Nix?

trade
GTuck  •  16 minutes ago

Knowing the landing spots of Marvin Harrison Jr, Nabers and Odunze, would you trade picks 1.02 and 1.03 for 1.01 and 2.01? It's a .5ppr dynasty league with 1 qb. My current receivers are flowers, tank dell, Chase, ARSB, Waddle and Devonta Smith

trade
kg527  •  17 minutes ago

Currently hold picks 1.01, 1.02, 1.05, 1.07, 1.10, 2.01 in a 12-team SF dynasty. Thoughts on how I should attack those picks? Or best case scenario for them. Only current QB on roster is Herbert

trade
SHUTurMUTH  •  23 minutes ago

Help. Please. 1qb. Hppr. 12 team. In rebuild. I have 1.3,1.4,1.10,1.12 Offered 25 1st, 2nd, 26 1st ,2nd for my 1.04. It seems like a no-brainer but the wide receiver class is so strong this year. It’s hard for me to possibly pass up Brian, Thomas Junior, or worthy at the one for. Thoughts? Roster Love. D. Watson K. Herbert. Z. White Pickens. D. Smith. Dotson. Jeudy. Mingo Muth. Kmet. Rest is jags.

trade
protasma  •  23 minutes ago

Superflex 10 team ppr 1.02 Or 1.04 and 1.09

trade
Barnett23  •  34 minutes ago

10-team PPR I trade: Zay Flowers J. Addison I receive: Amon-Ra I pick @ 1.02 and plan on taking Nabers/Odunze. Rest of WRs - AJB, Chase, JJ, Aiyuk, JSN to a lesser extent - M. Mims, T. Palmer.

trade
AJ6  •  43 minutes ago

12Team SF: 2.04 or Josh Downs + Curtis Samuel (I have the 2.05 as well)