Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
SHUTurMUTH  •  10 days ago
trade

Help. Please. 1qb. Hppr. 12 team. In rebuild. I have 1.3,1.4,1.10,1.12 Offered 25 1st, 2nd, 26 1st ,2nd for my 1.04. It seems like a no-brainer but the wide receiver class is so strong this year. It’s hard for me to possibly pass up Brian, Thomas Junior, or worthy at the one for. Thoughts? Roster Love. D. Watson K. Herbert. Z. White Pickens. D. Smith. Dotson. Jeudy. Mingo Muth. Kmet. Rest is jags.

🕒 Latest
FullMetal30 10 days ago

That’s solid offer you’re already gonna nab either Nabers Odunze at 1.03 maybe try get 24 second instead of a 25 or 26 second do you get something else this year

FullMetal30 10 days ago

Only other thing I’m doing if you stand pat is Odunze and bowers at 1.03 1.04 personally maybe Thomas at 1.04

LeejayRichards 10 days ago

Would not draft BTJ, so I’m trading the pick unless you’re willing to go Bowers. I’d also get out on Pickens while you can

SHUTurMUTH 10 days ago

I wasnt thinking about bowers. I need to get a rb or 2 somewhere. Maybe ima a homer on Pickens. Why not btj? Worthy?

SHUTurMUTH 10 days ago

I think I’ll take the trade? Thoughts? Maybe I could move back up using them picks.

notnowchief 10 days ago

Is that team offering the 4 picks good? If it’s likely going to be a top 4 pick the next two years I’d strongly consider it

ryansantaana 10 days ago

Take the package and run with it. 2 1sts and 2 2nds for a non-premium pick (1.01-1.03 in this years draft are the premium picks imo) is a dream return. Don’t overthink it. Find another way to trade back into this draft if you want to but smash accept that deal

DaltonKincaid86  •  5 minutes ago

Draft advice! 12 team SF PPR. At the 2.12, have my choice between Polk, Franklin, and Lloyd. I do need an RB with eventual starter potential, but is the value much better on Polk or Franklin to justify not taking lloyd?

trade
mechmielewski  •  17 minutes ago

was this a good trade in dynasty superflex? richardson round 2.07 pick (blake corum) for kamara cousins quentin johnson round 1.08 (drake may)

joe4soccer  •  1 hour ago

Who should I target with picks 1.2, 1.3, 1.8, 2.1. 2.2, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8. 10 team superflex dynasty league. Players of substance are herbert, bijan robinson, rice and Nacau.

trade
LandoLakes75  •  2 hours ago

Rank these receivers for dynasty: Mims Cooks Palmer Lockett

trade
JSxNiners  •  2 hours ago

10 Team Dynasty Superflex - Looking to trade Nick Chubb. What value, if any, does he hold? Would love to hear what he's gone for in your leagues.

trade
MitchG1212  •  3 hours ago

12 Team 2 QB Superflex Would it be worth giving up Brock Purdy and Puka Nacua for Anthony Richardson and Marquise Brown

trade
SuperJorio  •  3 hours ago

12 team 1 qb half ppr Pittman or Javonte and a 25 late 1st

patomicBombs  •  3 hours ago

12 Team SF League. Current Roster: Deshaun Watson, Russell Wilson, Bijan Robinson, Tony Pollard, Chris Olave, Dalton Schultz, Dallas Goedert, Christian Watson, and Courtland Sutton. Current picks for 2024: 1.05, 1.06, 2.05, 3.05 I have absolutely no depth outside the roster listed. Who should I aim in the draft with the picks I have available?