Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Drue5  •  4 years ago
trade

Would you trade Fournette or Dalvin for 1.01?

🕒 Latest
Pulse 4 years ago

Fournette yes (because of his injury history), Dalvin no. If I knew that Jonathan Taylor was on the Chiefs, it would be a maybe but probably still no

BigPWalk 4 years ago

I agree with Pulse but they both have injury history, and if you have more good running backs then I would consider it... nothing wrong with making your roster less injury prone

CWR5 4 years ago

^

KingOfTheReach 4 years ago

Get some fresh legs...

KingOfTheReach 4 years ago

Fournette 's cliff could be right around the corner

gunslinger44 4 years ago

no

Pulse 4 years ago

@BigPWalk Cook and Founette have completely different injury histories though. Cook was bad luck, but nothing that suggests a future injury. Fournette has weak ankles, it's a wonder he survived last season

trade
Billbob22  •  1 minute ago

I got offered 1.02, 25 and 26 firsts for herbert, I currently have kyler herbert and Baker. What is the value on herbert and should I take this trade or no? 12 team SF PPR

Najee3000  •  11 minutes ago

Is Malik Nabers still a good pick at 1.03 despite getting drafted by the giants?

astronamicall  •  12 minutes ago

12 Team SF | 6PT PASS TD | Need advice on what to do with my picks.

misc
Warn3r29  •  25 minutes ago

I have the 1.02, 1.03, and 1.04. I’m leaning towards grabbing Nabers, Odounze, and Ward. I initially wanted Bowers, but him having Adam’s and Mayer, along with no real QB gives me pause. I’m concerned for a crowded receiver room with Odounze, but I feel like he may be a better play maker. Thoughts on this? I’m not hurting for any positions. Starting lineup: Hurts Breece Hall Ken Walker A.J. Brown Garrett Wilson Sam laporta Nick Chubb/Jerome ford I’ve also been heavily interested in Johnathan Brooks as I do have concern for Chubb and his ability to get back to full speed soon, but brooks’ value of course is contingent on where he gets drafted. Any advice is helpful!

Jagsoff  •  26 minutes ago

Start 2-WR, 2-Flex, (1-Flex can be QB, RB, WR or TE, 2-Flex can be RB, WR or TE) Ppr best ball dynasty QB: Richardson, Goff and dimes at Wr: Chase, Aiyuk, London, Diontae Johnson, shaheed DRAFT MARV OR TRADE A QB AND TAKE CALEB AT 1.01 We have to cut down to 16 players before the draft so that why I’m light on wr’s

xHappyx  •  30 minutes ago

Roman wilson will somehow go above one of if not both, AD Mitchell and ladd mcconkey. Dont ask me why i have no reasoning other than a feeling based on how this draft has gone so far.

trade
coleslaw0209  •  49 minutes ago

Jordan love plus ________ = Justin Herbert

misc
J15  •  50 minutes ago

Caleb or Harrison with the first pick? Super flex league. I have 2 solids Qb and solid wrs