Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Jagsoff  •  11 days ago

Start 2-WR, 2-Flex, (1-Flex can be QB, RB, WR or TE, 2-Flex can be RB, WR or TE) Ppr best ball dynasty QB: Richardson, Goff and dimes at Wr: Chase, Aiyuk, London, Diontae Johnson, shaheed DRAFT MARV OR TRADE A QB AND TAKE CALEB AT 1.01 We have to cut down to 16 players before the draft so that why I’m light on wr’s

trade
Shmackedcityy  •  23 seconds ago

10 team SF dynasty Is it worth trading 1.05 and a 26 1st to move up to 1.03? Daniels will be there and I need a 2nd good qb

trade
PJDumnich  •  9 minutes ago

12 team, SF Trade: Lloyd and Estime for Penix QBs: Allen, Purdy, Watson RBs: Javonte, Stevenson, Mostert, Kamara, Zamir, Lloyd, Estime, Ali

trade
KEGerator  •  11 minutes ago

Are there any crazy people trying to deal JJ in a dynasty league? What are you getting in return?

trade
ClutcHutch  •  18 minutes ago

Should I trade the 1.02 for the 1.06, 2.01,2.10, and the 3.06 in a 12 team start 10 full ppr superflex dynasty league? I have Hurts and Love at qb, waddle, Pickens, doubs, flowers at wr and cook and Stevenson at rb. I also already have the 2.07 and 2.09 and 3.04.

trade
Megatronnnn  •  35 minutes ago

Tank or Higgins?

trade
KEGerator  •  38 minutes ago

Dynasty full PPR: Jefferson or 1.04, 1.09, and Dell?

waday  •  53 minutes ago

Would you draft AD Mitchell , Keon Coleman , Jonathan Brooks, or Roman Wilson at 2.02 or 2.03?

trade
SJC26  •  57 minutes ago

Dynasty SF Hill 25 1st For AJ Brown 25 2nd