Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Billbob22  •  10 days ago
trade

I got offered 1.02, 25 and 26 firsts for herbert, I currently have kyler herbert and Baker. What is the value on herbert and should I take this trade or no? 12 team SF PPR

🕒 Latest
smiley143 10 days ago

If you wanna hit $200k + tonight let's ride 💯💪💰 Just send me a friend reques let's gooo

gregsabo 10 days ago

wow i hate those picks being so far out but i kinda like it. it helps if you put early or late projected if your putting picks

PhenomenonJon 10 days ago

i would take it

PhenomenonJon 10 days ago

herbert is a great real life qb but his fantasy stock went down with harbaugh

gregsabo 10 days ago

i vote hold herb. but cannot fault you for taking the picks. if the 102 is caleb that's even better

A440 10 days ago

I’d snag them picks for sure. Hell, I’d probably do it just for the 1.02 and the 25 first. The 26 is just a pleasant surprise a few years from now.

therealSeal  •  3 minutes ago

Pour one out for all the jagaloons that traded for Rashee

trade
sILvErBacC84  •  4 minutes ago

DYNASTY Value long term: Puka or Garrett Wilson?

KingDende  •  11 minutes ago

🚨12 man dynasty🚨 James cook and my 1.12 for JT and their 3.10

trade
bldr152  •  17 minutes ago

10 team full PPR SF: trade away a 25 1st and tee for Tlaw ? My QBs are DJ, Burrow, Bryce and Goff. WRs are Kupp, Flowers, Diontae, Legette, BTJ, Pearsall, and Polk

misc
PsyBorg  •  19 minutes ago

Quick question for the best ball participants out there. Do you prefer head-to-head matchups or points only leagues?

trade
ShawnPulkk  •  19 minutes ago

A. Tyreek 3.11 4.04 B. Tee Higgins 2025 1st (late) 12 team ppr superflex I’m considering trading for hill as I’m trying to repeat in this league. Thoughts?

trade
RennocL  •  32 minutes ago

Would you trade Achane for CMC straight up

rate
vanderzielky  •  38 minutes ago

My 1 year transformation 1 qb ppr Qb j herb to burrow Rb 1 najee to kyren Rb 2 keneth Wr 1 arsb Wr 2 Juedy to chase Te kincaid Flex 1 ayuik to dell Flex 2 Terry to nabers Bench still have j herb, purdy and McLaurin