Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
LandoLakes75  •  11 days ago

With landing spots established for many of the rookies, would you rather take Pearsall in San Fran, Corley in NY, or Malik Washington in Miami?

🔥 Hot Takes
Bode960 11 days ago

Pearsall

🕒 Latest
Steven 11 days ago

Corley

xHappyx 11 days ago

pearsall easy

xHappyx 11 days ago

1st round DC is 1st round DC the other 2 options shouldnt even be considered

jsjoslin18 11 days ago

Pearsall

ChefHerbie 11 days ago

Pearsall. Rodgers ain’t feeding a rookie anything. I like Washington but tough landing spot

aweldon 11 days ago

Pearsall

Rotofanatic  •  9 minutes ago

Startup dynasty sf 12 team ppr would you guys trade 3.1 4.12 8.12 for 3.10 4.3 6.2? Current team puka and 1.02 rookie pick(either Caleb or Marvin)

ama
DarienGabriel  •  36 minutes ago

What are the differences between WR 1, WR 2, and WR 3?

misc
SaltySquatch91  •  42 minutes ago

How is everyone feeling about Cincinnati’s Rb room now that Mixon is gone? I have chase brown, but with them bringing in Moss I’m kinda on the fence with chase now.

trade
FairlndCrusadrs  •  45 minutes ago

What is the most you would trade for a top 5 dynasty TE in a ppr league nonTEP? I’m in 10tm/sf/ppr and my only TE is Chig.

trade
cobanz  •  54 minutes ago

Brooks or Bo Nix (1.12 SF)

trade
otlraiders  •  59 minutes ago

Smart for me to try and get JT if I have AR? Is waddle & jsn to much for JT?

trade
DoubleH479  •  1 hour ago

Just got offered Michael Pittman Jr for DJ Moore straight up. What do you all think?

jelly292  •  1 hour ago

This was asked earlier but I have some players that might change the answer. I have the 1.09 in a 10 team dynasty sf, full ppr. No glaring holes to fill and I'm the 2x defending champ. Would you take BTJ or Worthy at 1.09 if you had Rice, ETN, and TLaw? Or would you reach for Ladd/ Brooks, or trade the pick? I don't want too many shares of Jax and having both WRs for one team is usually a headache to manage. I'm hoping for one of JJ/Bowers/Odunze to fall there but I seriously doubt that will happen.