Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
jelly292  •  10 days ago

This was asked earlier but I have some players that might change the answer. I have the 1.09 in a 10 team dynasty sf, full ppr. No glaring holes to fill and I'm the 2x defending champ. Would you take BTJ or Worthy at 1.09 if you had Rice, ETN, and TLaw? Or would you reach for Ladd/ Brooks, or trade the pick? I don't want too many shares of Jax and having both WRs for one team is usually a headache to manage. I'm hoping for one of JJ/Bowers/Odunze to fall there but I seriously doubt that will happen.

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 10 days ago

I have Ladd above both Worthy and BTJ, and Brooks, so that’s probably the easy answer from me

crb2121 10 days ago

I think they're in that ball park of the BTH + Worthy, so if you like them I don't see a problem. Maybe not as good as it seems right now, but talent and opportunity is there for both of them

Kduub 10 days ago

Bark and tee for Bijan is a great trade btw

crb2121 10 days ago

I'd go BTJ over Worthy, but would definitely prefer not to have two+ shares on the same team. If you see others that are high on them, trading back to get a guy you would "reach" for plus getting a little something extra would be nice

🕒 Latest
Kduub 10 days ago

I’m in a very similar position I have the 1.09 and 1.10 and 2x defending champ Lmaoo I’m using both those picks to move up in the draft for a high caliber rookie, if you could move 1.09 and a player (if you have depth) that’d be perfect

crb2121 10 days ago

But would probably happen on draft day, with the chance of JJ/Bowers/Rome somehow falling

Kduub 10 days ago

It’ll be annoying if the jags suck, but if they’re good it’ll be amazing

jelly292 10 days ago

Do either of yall thin taking Brooks or Ladd at that pick would be a reach?

jelly292 10 days ago

I like where they both went because of opportunity but I don't think either of those teams will be good for a while

TheRisingRams 10 days ago

Id trade down 1 spot… If possible, or 2 Then take Ladd or whoever falls

mcfaddyy21 10 days ago

I’d take Ladd personally.

rate
CRobinson5  •  1 minute ago

10 team SF league QBs: Lawrence, Caleb Williams, Bryce Young RBs: Gibbs, Aaron Jones, Rhamondre, Jerome Ford, Spears, Ty Chandler, Trey Benson, WRs: AJB, Puka, Michael Pittman, Dontayvion Wicks, Rashid Shaheed, Jermaine Burton, McConkey, Corely, Roman Wilson, TEs: Kincaid, McBride I have all my future picks plus another 2025 second and 2025 third. Feel like my team is decent, but what moves should I make to be more of a competitor?

trade
LarryPuett  •  5 minutes ago

Traded for levis and chase brown Are these breakouts this year

trade
vanderzielky  •  6 minutes ago

10 man ppr 1 qb A) Keating Mitchell and 2nd likely mid to late B) charb I have "a" and I have keneth walker

misc
VaultDwellers  •  13 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty Superflex PPR. Rookie Draft pick 9. I'm having a difficult time deciding on which of the following guys to draft. Do you consider any of these guys head and shoulders above the rest listed here?... • Worthy • Thomas Jr. • Brooks • McConkey

trade
Piazza535  •  17 minutes ago

Is Puka the real deal or are you moving him for something else?

ChefBoyRPete  •  24 minutes ago

Question for the devy guys, college football enthusiasts, or degenerate dynasty football film grinders The 2025 RB class is looking pretty deep, I'm curious where Jonathan Brooks stacks up against this class? If you're a rb needy contender would you recommend drafting brooks in hope for a breakout 2nd half of the year, or deffer to 2025 to pick up someone with less red flags?

Whitemilk072893  •  34 minutes ago

I'm on the clock McConky or Coleman

trade
TheeHNIC  •  1 hour ago

A) Burrow 2025 1st&2nd Brian Thomas jr B) JJetta I have JJ and Chase but I’m weak asf at QB, should I try to get more?