Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
SaltySquatch91  •  10 days ago
misc

How is everyone feeling about Cincinnati’s Rb room now that Mixon is gone? I have chase brown, but with them bringing in Moss I’m kinda on the fence with chase now.

🔥 Hot Takes
FMKasey 10 days ago

The fantasy analysis I’ve read is that Moss will be the CIN RB1 in a committee. I like Chase in dynasty, but Moss proved his worth with Indy when Taylor went down last year, and I think he outproduces Chase this year.

🕒 Latest
Townies1 10 days ago

Moss was top 10 rb in ppg.4 out of 1st 5 games last year

Townies1 10 days ago

He could be this year Kyren

UrTrashBud 10 days ago

Mixon still had 9 td on 4.1 ypc.. not saying that’s great but realistically, that was all they needed. He’s the only reason they stayed alive near the end of the season tbh. Chase and Higgins were both often injured last year

UrTrashBud 10 days ago

None the less the fact moss did produce more ypc only by a couple points.. also more injury prone than mixon is, and played behind a better oline in Indianapolis.. I couldn’t really be bothered by an extra .3 yards by going from mixon to moss

ChefHerbie 10 days ago

Moss will get 60-65% of the work.

gregsabo 10 days ago

bengals might need to sign dalvin cooked

gregsabo 10 days ago

as a former moss stan he is not the answer tho could be a goal line vulture...? chase is the wild card here. seems like he might get an opportunity to carve out a role

rate
CRobinson5  •  7 minutes ago

10 team SF league QBs: Lawrence, Caleb Williams, Bryce Young RBs: Gibbs, Aaron Jones, Rhamondre, Jerome Ford, Spears, Ty Chandler, Trey Benson, WRs: AJB, Puka, Michael Pittman, Drake London, Dontayvion Wicks, Rashid Shaheed, Jermaine Burton, McConkey, Corely, Roman Wilson, TEs: Kincaid, McBride I have all my future picks plus another 2025 second and 2025 third. Feel like my team is decent, but what moves should I make to be more of a competitor?

trade
LarryPuett  •  12 minutes ago

Traded for levis and chase brown Are these breakouts this year

trade
vanderzielky  •  12 minutes ago

10 man ppr 1 qb A) Keating Mitchell and 2nd likely mid to late B) charb I have "a" and I have keneth walker

misc
VaultDwellers  •  19 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty Superflex PPR. Rookie Draft pick 9. I'm having a difficult time deciding on which of the following guys to draft. Do you consider any of these guys head and shoulders above the rest listed here?... • Worthy • Thomas Jr. • Brooks • McConkey

trade
Piazza535  •  23 minutes ago

Is Puka the real deal or are you moving him for something else?

ChefBoyRPete  •  30 minutes ago

Question for the devy guys, college football enthusiasts, or degenerate dynasty football film grinders The 2025 RB class is looking pretty deep, I'm curious where Jonathan Brooks stacks up against this class? If you're a rb needy contender would you recommend drafting brooks in hope for a breakout 2nd half of the year, or deffer to 2025 to pick up someone with less red flags?

Whitemilk072893  •  40 minutes ago

I'm on the clock McConky or Coleman

trade
TheeHNIC  •  1 hour ago

A) Burrow 2025 1st&2nd Brian Thomas jr B) JJetta I have JJ and Chase but I’m weak asf at QB, should I try to get more?