Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
PhenomenonJon  •  10 days ago

How much do the SF rookie ADP rankings change after the first night of the draft? Penix top 10, Bowers later, etc?

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 10 days ago

I think once the dust settles, JJ will move a fair amount up the board. Like into the top 2-3 conversation for SF.

garden91 9 days ago

Now now fellas we got another night of drafting save your energy

JamieSavs 10 days ago

That’s a big price to pay if that is the case

aweldon 10 days ago

Id say Penix is more likely early 2nd unless a team is deep at QB and can wait 2 years

🕒 Latest
A440 9 days ago

I’m not. In fact, it’s not worth arguing about hypotheticals to me. Honestly don’t care if I’m right, that’s my point.

ChefHerbie 9 days ago

"I'm sure your right"

ChefHerbie 9 days ago

It just cracks me up when objective data points are called "hypothetical". They're quite literally the opposite.

PhenomenonJon 9 days ago

@A440 @ChefHerbie @CheeseburgerWalrus1 How would you all feel about having Bowers as your starting TE for this upcoming season?

A440 9 days ago

Unless I’m rebuilding anyways…then I’m good with it

gregsabo 9 days ago

a lot changed besides top 3 wrs and top 2 qbs

Duizendblad 9 days ago

Barely anything changed to me for the top 8-10 players. Just add worthy to your rankings and that’s about it. The exact order will be shuffled for lots but the players themselves stayed pretty much the same

Megatronnnn  •  8 minutes ago

Stoked I landed mhj for AJB 3.02, 30.4 and mid 25 second

trade
SJC26  •  9 minutes ago

These are some of the trades I’ve been in my NON SF Dynasty league over the past year. Some were during the season some were after. Traded Diggs, Thielen, Mixon, Pierce, and 1.03 Received JJ and Jacobs Traded Njoku, Diontae Johnson, Roschon Johnson Received Cooper and 24 1st Traded The same 24 1st^ a 24 3rd Jake Ferguson and Waddle Received Barkley and Aiyuk

trade
sneakybacon  •  18 minutes ago

Dynasty 12 Team Superflex. We've just finished our start up drafts Been offered -Malachi Corley -Ladd McKonkey -Friermuth - Deshaun Watson For Anthony Richardson Thoughts?

trade
SJC26  •  25 minutes ago

Dynasty NON SF Trade McBride and Doubs Receive Kupp and Mayer Herbert Barkley Jacobs JJ Aiyuk Bowers/Mcbride Cooper Walker Doubs

trade
AngryD  •  34 minutes ago

12 Dynasty PPR 1 QB Trade A. Breece Hall Or B. Jonathon Brooks, DK Metcalf, Tank Dell and Ricky Pearsall

trade
ericm73  •  36 minutes ago

Would you rather have MHJ or any two of the following: Nabers, Bowers, Odunze, Worthy?

trade
SneakHurts  •  37 minutes ago

Whats the value of marquise brown ?

trade
I_Like_TDs  •  49 minutes ago

[Repost] Dynasty SF, BEST BALL, 10 team, start 10 Give: R. Wilson (my QB3/4), St. Brown Get: Puka, McLaurin, J. Williams