Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
SJC26  •  12 days ago
trade

Dynasty NON SF Trade McBride and Doubs Receive Kupp and Mayer Herbert Barkley Jacobs JJ Aiyuk Bowers/Mcbride Cooper Walker Doubs

🔥 Hot Takes
mcfaddyy21 12 days ago

Definitely would start bower over doubs to start the season and then see what happens.

mcfaddyy21 12 days ago

I’m super high on McBride. And him and bowers should almost guarantee you the best TE room. I’m sure you could easily get someone younger than kupp for a McBride. She should top 5 te for a long time.

Sulldaddy 12 days ago

Agree tough to know what you could get. I like Doubs, but he isnt super high value. Look at other teams and whomever has weakest TE shop McBride to that owner

đź•’ Latest
SJC26 12 days ago

@BallDingle @Sulldaddy interesting

Curdog1023 12 days ago

I'd definitely keep McBride. He should outproduce Bowers at least in years 1 and 2. Doubs is done so I definitely would try to get anything you could for him. Kupp is decent but may only have 2 yrs left Mayer can still be slightly relevant week to week. I'd keep mcbride. He's the most valuable in the trade and I usually want to be on the side w the best player.

Curdog1023 12 days ago

It'd need more future wise for mcbride

SJC26 12 days ago

Yeah true. I am really trying to get one more player. Or i just start bowers over doubs and hold doubs

Jasoncarlos224 12 days ago

Finna cook 🧑‍🍳up hot streak tonight🔥 y’all don’t miss out tonight just say add and I'll send you the plays

HawgJohnson 12 days ago

Everybody needs to calm on expectations early for Bowers. Hard to project him coming in and dominating. He’s going to lose snaps probably because of blocking. If you have Taxi put him there and go with McBride for now

SJC26 12 days ago

@HawgJohnson you would start doubs over bowers. I haven’t seen anyone say to not start bowers

trade
bawdseyben  •  26 minutes ago

10 man SF PPR Defending Champion Weakest spot QB - Allen & Carr only starters Have Pickett, Howell, Browning but they won't score me any points. Potential trade 24 1.08 + 25 1st, prob late (I hope) for Justin Herbert Thoughts?

trade
UrTrashBud  •  42 minutes ago

I asked a pretty similar question the other day but really stuck on the fence with my team.. 12 Team SF/TEP-Start 10 RB’s: Achane, Warren, Gus, Dobbins, Kimani, Chuba.. looking for cheap targets to hold my group up this year.. was looking at Zeke, Chubb, Jones, Ekeler as all possibilities. Do I try and get someone or just run with my rb group this year

hollywood99  •  43 minutes ago

Trade in dynasty league ...I have Mahomes....wrs Olave D.Adams Addison.Kelce ..drafted McConkey,Bowers......offered a trade addison and 2nd rd 2025 for X.Worthy....thoughts....

lbumbih  •  1 hour ago

In a 12 team SF PPR league who do you think is most likely available at 1.03 (daniels or nabers) and 2.01? I need WR bad…in a rebuild.

trade
RudyRev8  •  2 hours ago

I'm bored, curious what the community thinks on a trade 1ppr. Also 4.03 and 4.09 for monty in a league, suspect? A) G.Wilson, Wicks, Devontez Walker B) Dell, Reed, 25 1st C) Suspect D) Fair

trade
SuperJorio  •  2 hours ago

Is this trade fair in 1qb 12 team half ppr TEP? If not, who needs to add? A) AJ brown, Stroud, Mark Andrews, Ken Walker, late 25 1st B) Jamar, Love, pitts, Bijan

wdis
TDsKill  •  3 hours ago

Hunter Henry or Noah Fant? Im leaning Henry because of brissett, and the 2 rookie receivers. He should be a safe target for the QB.

Bavable  •  4 hours ago

I have TL,Jayden, Spencer and baker! For super flex should I trade baker ?!