Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
EasyJesuzzz  •  12 days ago

Got the 1.03 1.04 1.09 & 1.11 in 2024 draft No more picks till 2027…Who should I draft overall regardless of position ?

🔥 Hot Takes
jimmikmik 12 days ago

Yeah lmao JJ and ARSB are same tier to me. Even getting a second plus ARSB would have been okay imo but that’s crazy dude

EasyJesuzzz 12 days ago

Trading away future capital for win now players league established in 2023 won it first year @jimmikmik

🕒 Latest
jimmikmik 12 days ago

And considering you’ve got ARSB and Puka who will anchor WR for hopefully 5+ years you can afford to ship off your WR3 and beyond to improve other areas

jimmikmik 12 days ago

If need be obviously

jimmikmik 12 days ago

But yeah you’ve gotta smash QB here

jimmikmik 12 days ago

Maye Daniels has to be your 1.03/1.04 unless MHJ somehow falls and you take him with one of the QBs

levi2927 12 days ago

idk what ur team looks like but id defenitely be looking to push the 1.09 and 1.11 into future picks down the line

otr3bor26 12 days ago

I’d say Daniels and bowers back to back (idk if bowers would be there at 1.09) then snag the best available receiver Thomas/Mitchell/Legette (whichever KC or the bills draft ?) and a rb at 1.11 I personally like benson and brooks. Also wouldn’t be opposed if the third pick you went qb again if someone slid.

EasyJesuzzz 12 days ago

Also a jets fan myself

trade
DaBearrsss  •  23 seconds ago

12 Team Dynasty SF TEP Half ppr start 10 Give: AJ Brown, 25 1st Recieve: MHJ, 25 2nd Thoughts?

misc
luebke5830  •  3 minutes ago

SF PPR Dynasty Keon Coleman Or Brian Thomas Jr

EasyJesuzzz  •  7 minutes ago

Only have Rodgers, Levis & Howell for QBs in a 12 man dynasty SF league…WHAT SHOULD I DO ??, for assets I have 2025 first round and a 2027 first & 3rd picks !!

danielle591  •  20 minutes ago

See bro you have nothing to worry about this process will end well it won’t end with you giving them money and get nothing you getting paid fr.

trade
LandoLakes75  •  20 minutes ago

12 Team SF Startup (no tep) Trying to secure one of the top rbs Current roster so far: Puka and Burrow A) 3.04 and 26’ first B) 2.09 Players still available: Breece Hall, Gibbs, G. Wilson, JT, Tyreek, Etienne, LaPorta, T-Law, Olave and Barkley

trade
Rellison24  •  24 minutes ago

10 tm 1 Qb A. James cook B. 1.09

trade
OozingMachismo  •  26 minutes ago

JSN and Higgins Or G Wilson and Burks

rate
samyesco08  •  26 minutes ago

Rate my draft 1 qb dynasty ppr MHJ, Benson, legette, Lloyd, Sanders, Bo Nix