Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
DaBearrsss  •  17 days ago
trade

12 Team Dynasty SF TEP Half ppr start 10 Give: AJ Brown, 25 1st Recieve: MHJ, 25 2nd Thoughts?

đź•’ Latest
PhenomenonJon 17 days ago

yeah i think i would do that

masonsmall216 17 days ago

no way

keep AJ brown

AJ brown is a top 5 WR and that’s kinda what you’re hoping for MHJ to be, i could see a straight up trade between the two if you wanna get younger but you shouldnt include that 1st with AJ Brown

ethanriffe 17 days ago

AJB > MHJ (at least for now) so I definitely wouldn’t

ethanriffe 17 days ago

AJB is I top tier WR, still pretty young, under contract for awhile and tied to a good QB

trade
cescgio4  •  4 minutes ago

Dynasty SF . Trade away Kyler for Herbert ?

AlwaysAuctions  •  18 minutes ago

Why do people call the championship the "chip?" Shouldn't it be "ship?" Maybe I'm too old to understand. LOL!

waiver
drewrask3311  •  34 minutes ago

What is kitties value? I am tryna trade him for an RB but no one wants him. He’s still a top 2 TE and is going into next season coming off debatably his best season

crb2121  •  47 minutes ago

12 Team SF Startup draft - I have the 1.08 and was wondering which player would be the most ideal to land here. Rank them: JJettas, Ceedee, Chase, Lamar

trade
bcollins0122  •  50 minutes ago

12T 1QB PPR A: Malachi Corley + 2025 2nd (mid-late) B: David Montgomery + Estime

ARayis  •  59 minutes ago

Just had my rookie fantasy dynasty draft this past week. Went in with the 1.01-1.04, the 1.07-1.08 and the 2.04 I ended up grabbing Caleb, Marv, Nabers, and Daniels with 1-4, JJ McCarthy and Brian Thomas at 7-8, and Blake Corum at 2.04. What do we think? Only notable players I had rostered prior to the draft were Justin Jefferson, Hunter Henry, Zamir white, dontaviyon wicks, and Zack moss.

GlewisWinz78  •  1 hour ago

sanders, pierce, Herbert. How to rank rbs , should I cut them all.

EasyJesuzzz  •  1 hour ago

Is this trade worth it ? Get: Stroud & L. McCaffery Give up: D.Watson,C.Watson,jeudy,Higgins,Mike Williams,C.kmet and Winston