Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
EasyJesuzzz  •  20 days ago

Only have Rodgers, Levis & Howell for QBs in a 12 man dynasty SF league…WHAT SHOULD I DO ??, for assets I have 2025 first round and a 2027 first & 3rd picks !!

🔥 Hot Takes
cwmoorez 20 days ago

I'm ok with the advice to trade a receiver if you need to, but I feel like if you can hold what you have and get someone like Kyler, you will be contacting this season

🕒 Latest
EasyJesuzzz 20 days ago

I tried but they just went before me everytime

EasyJesuzzz 20 days ago

Dude picked Daniel’s with second pick

EasyJesuzzz 20 days ago

I had 1.03 & 1.04 not high on Maye

cwmoorez 20 days ago

Ok, it looks to me like you are in pretty good shape except for quarterback, kinda curious how that happened to you, but it really doesn't matter, you are where you are, so...I would see what quarterback I could get for my future first, If I could get Kyler I would give both first for him, or someone you may like better, It sucks giving up your first round picks and I try to avoid it but I think it's the best way for you to go, there is time and there's a chance you can trade and get at least one of them back before you actually need it, I would just stick it out with Rodgers as my number two, he should be ok, I would also go to waivers and pick up any back up quarterbacks I could make room for on my roster, if this season is anything like last year, one or more of them will be starting before the season is over

AJTOP 20 days ago

just set, you have strong roster, in 12 team, statistics demand that at least 4 teams have only 2 starters. play, watch and deal, if, and when necssary. but you do have wrs setting the bench to deal should you need. 10 starters ?

EasyJesuzzz 20 days ago

@AJTOP start 16 league

AJTOP 20 days ago

wow , you are good, just react as necessary.

trade
ThomasOBrien  •  5 minutes ago

SF dynasty A: cousins and London B: Tyreek and Higgins

trade
Bethegrimreaper  •  8 minutes ago

14 team ppr dynasty league Team A: Q. Johnston Team B: 25 2nd?

SHESMASHINGIT  •  11 minutes ago

12 man sf empire jjettas or 1.01, 1.06, 1.10, 2.01

trade
cescgio4  •  23 minutes ago

trade away caleb williams and addison for j jefferson. or do i need to add more

raythelegend  •  25 minutes ago

Looking to move future picks. Which of these wrs should I target (looking to stash for a couple years and hopefully patience pays off. A) JSN B) Waddle C)Olave D) Collins E) Dell Who would be your top 2 targets ? Thanks 🙏

trade
MontasaurusWrecks  •  33 minutes ago

Hey Big Brains, SF, TEP 2.0, start 2 TE. Start 12. McCaffrey, 25 1st, 24 2.09 Or Pittman, Kelce and Tyjae. Thanks Homies!

trade
MasterVarthos  •  35 minutes ago

Dyno SF PPR TEP, 12t A) Purdy B) Tank Dell, 25 1st (late), 25 2nd (mid)

tig0  •  37 minutes ago

In draft right now, I have Mahomes Gibbs AJB, suggestions who to pick, I’ll let you know who is taken if a suggestion