Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
john4ducks  •  1 month ago
trade

12 team PPR SF Would you, Trade away: Amon Ra, 1.08 Receive: London, Barkley, 1.06 Thanks! I need an RB badly

🔥 Hot Takes
jelly292 1 month ago

Drop the 1.08 and I'd take the London side. Otherwise keep the ppr God and draft RB at 1.08

EasyBreesy97 1 month ago

I’m happily taking that. You’ll get yourself one of the big 3 rookie WRs, London whos upside has skyrocketed with cousins in town, and an RB1 in Barkley

ZingMaster 1 month ago

No. Keep ARSB @john4ducks

LandoLakes75 1 month ago

For a top 4 wr I’d be asking for a better rb other than White or Barkley, like one of the heavy hitters like JT

🕒 Latest
lukeypoo31 1 month ago

Fair trade, just preference

jpiszle23 1 month ago

Like that trade Barkley finna eat in the eagles team and London getting Kirko, London finna 🔥

Lootstone 1 month ago

Dude, take. London could blow up and if not you have a pick of a WR that could be better than both the WR in this trade

Lootstone 1 month ago

If you have RB need Barkley was just paid to be the best by a team that doesn't pay usually - they are counting on it - so you should too

trayburson 1 month ago

Yes

Cincinnatiredsriders 1 month ago

That said I’m in on Saquon this year

Cincinnatiredsriders 1 month ago

I think one guy where I won’t follow money is Tony Pollard — Tyjae might be cheaper but he will outperform and seize 1A role imo

trade
kkrysztoforski  •  6 minutes ago

1QB 10 team dynasty ppr A: D Swift B: pick 2.01

danielle591  •  19 minutes ago

I got my plays from a group I subscribed to and they've been making my bank rolling daily. Ima send you an invite if you want to tail them too

HansYolo  •  21 minutes ago

10 tm SF: James Cook or Bo Nix and Ricky Pearsall

smcdonald87  •  25 minutes ago

SF Dynasty start up draft Is it crazy to take Richardson over Burrow or Chase at 1.08? Just think the upside might be much higher

DenverDucks  •  34 minutes ago

Startup draft 12 team SF: Pittman or Collins or Waddle?

Tober  •  37 minutes ago

Tlaw or JJ McCarthy

EasyJesuzzz  •  39 minutes ago

Needed a Qb,Rb,Te Draft results: 1.03-Marvin Harrison jr. 1.04-Malik Nabers 1.09-Brock Bowers 1.11-Jonathan Brooks 2.09-Spencer Rattler 3.09-Maliki Corley 4.10-Jordan Travis 5.12-Dylan Laube QBs: Rodgers, Levis, Howell, Darnold

trade
SteelersSimp  •  41 minutes ago

10 Team Dynasty Superflex PPR. I’m contending I give: 2024 2.02 2025 late second I get: Mike Evans My receivers after: Aiyuk, Diggs, Evans, Ridley, Kupp, Cooper, Rice, QJ, Jeudy, Wan Dale Yes or No?