Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
EasyJesuzzz  •  15 days ago

Needed a Qb,Rb,Te Draft results: 1.03-Marvin Harrison jr. 1.04-Malik Nabers 1.09-Brock Bowers 1.11-Jonathan Brooks 2.09-Spencer Rattler 3.09-Maliki Corley 4.10-Jordan Travis 5.12-Dylan Laube QBs: Rodgers, Levis, Howell, Darnold

🔥 Hot Takes
cwmoorez 15 days ago

I don't normally draft running backs until the 3rd round, unless it's someone unique like Bijan and Gibbs last year, they are just to much of a risk to pay that much for IMO but you look like you are heading the right direction to me, good luck man

🕒 Latest
Krackatoa 15 days ago

Came out pretty good with Harrison and malik, what’s your RB room look like?

HansYolo 15 days ago

noice

danielle591 15 days ago

I got my plays from a group I subscribed to and they've been making my bank rolling daily. Ima send you an invite if you want to tail them too

BrendonH 15 days ago

Bummer to miss out on all of the top 6 QBs, especially considering 5 will start immediately.

BrendonH 15 days ago

You got some great value picks and loaded up on talent. Try to trade Rodgers for a pick next year and tank and then trade for a QB next off season

A440 15 days ago

QB still needs some help, but I like the draft very much for you.

trade
Openwyde  •  10 seconds ago

Dynasty Superflex Dak or jj McCarthy and a 2025 1st?

trade
MyFingerPoints  •  1 minute ago

10T Dnsty 1QB PPR Send Pacheco for Tank Dell?

trade
BenDoinThis  •  6 minutes ago

Jalen Hurts & 1.06 Or Jordan Love & 1.02 Dynasty 1 QB PPR

Spiderpigz  •  9 minutes ago

1.07 rookie draft / ppr / 1qb Who to draft: Brock or worthy I have needs at both positions is it as simple as one or the other?

oeckman  •  32 minutes ago

12 team sf NO TEP Was offered stafford, pitts, 2 25 seconds for love. Thoughts ?

rate
fantasywizard99  •  36 minutes ago

10 team Ppr superflex QB Brock, Herbert, Cousins, Penix RB Bijan, Pacheco, J. Warren, Moss, Corum, Dowdle WR Harrison Jr, DJM, Pickens, D hop, J. Downs, C. Watson TE Chig, Schultz, Conklin, Knox, Waller

trade
RonTheDon33  •  43 minutes ago

What you guys think of my AJB for Drake London straight up in dynasty? I rebuilding he’s competing

trade
john4ducks  •  53 minutes ago

12 team SF PPR - Trade away: Kupp, Kittle, CMC, Tyreek, Monty Receive: Jefferson. Kincaid, 2025 late 1st I think I could run it back this year.. but curious if that’s just getting rid of good team too early