Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
SteelersSimp  •  16 days ago
trade

10 Team Dynasty Superflex PPR. I’m contending I give: 2024 2.02 2025 late second I get: Mike Evans My receivers after: Aiyuk, Diggs, Evans, Ridley, Kupp, Cooper, Rice, QJ, Jeudy, Wan Dale Yes or No?

🕒 Latest
Krackatoa 16 days ago

Wandale and juedy seem to be your weakest link at WR, though you could get a decent receiver at the 2.02

Krackatoa 16 days ago

Should be able to grab a Ricky pearsall, Roman Wilson, jayln polk, adoni Mitchell or Troy Franklin with that 2.02. Maybe even McConky

SteelersSimp 16 days ago

@Krackatoa That’s exactly why I’m thinking, I have a pretty stacked receiving core, and sure they’re all a little older but I was in the chip last year.

Krackatoa 16 days ago

I have evans in my league though it seems like I got him for a good price, trading Chris Godwin, if you’re contending and want to win now then I don’t see why not though maybe shop around first

cwmoorez 16 days ago

The 2.02 and a late 25 second isn't to much for Evans IMO, if he does what he did last year it's basically stealing him, if he only does what he has done every year since he started it's cheap enough

A440 16 days ago

At face value, I don’t think that team is contending this year in a 10tm (though, I guess it depends on the rest of the team). Looks like it will middle around and finish around 3-5. I probably wouldn’t make that trade.

raythelegend  •  4 minutes ago

Help needed! 1QB half PPR. I know my team needs a running back but who is my 1-2-3 option best player available high floor for me? Thanks 🙏 Ladd OR Coleman OR Brooks

trade
Henry190028  •  5 minutes ago

Dynasty trying to win now. Would you trade Brian Thomas Jr and 2025 2nd for Drake London?

ama
aroth2713  •  10 minutes ago

What rb backfield would you prefer to have in dynasty? Zeke and Dowdle Or Gus Edwards and Dobbins

waiver
drewrask3311  •  12 minutes ago

What’s the value of Odell? I’m tryna trade him for a RB who’s under 25 and might be a boom or bust but no one’s taking. I’d also add in a third and still no one is taking it

trade
lcclax24  •  17 minutes ago

10 tm 1QB .5 PPR: if you’re stairing down Benson and Coleman at 1.10, who are u taking and why?

oeckman  •  17 minutes ago

In 12 team sf league. What would you want to trade from the 1.08 to 1.09?

trade
DMoneyyy  •  25 minutes ago

Whats the best option to get for D. Watson in 1QB 12 Man Dynasty League?

trade
fabeone  •  34 minutes ago

Superflex 10 team league, Trade Bo Nix(2.02) for 2025 first round pick. Already have Caleb Williams, J.J. McCarthy and Burrow.