Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Truber  •  1 month ago
trade

I've been offered Christian Kirk for my David Montgomery in 1QB Dynasty league. My RB depth is Breece, Bijan, Rhamondre, Spears, and Zamir where my WR depth is Tyreek, Chase, DJ Moore, Rice and Amari Cooper Should I take the WR 1 that's linked to Lawerence or hold Montgomery for RB depth? Thanks

🔥 Hot Takes
ZingMaster 29 days ago

Kirk @Truber

johncmahoney 1 month ago

Kirk could be a beast this year. DM will get less touches

Golle 1 month ago

But some rumors they may trade up for Rome if he falls past or to Bears range

Winter99Soldier 1 month ago

Kirk!

ChefBoyRPete 1 month ago

Have fun winning the chip for the next few seasons @Truber

DisasterSloth 1 month ago

Take Kirk as fast as you can

🕒 Latest
ChefBoyRPete 1 month ago

How many teams are in this league?? How do you get a roster like that??? Kirk would probably be a good choice but I'm fine with both players

Truber 1 month ago

12 teams 34 player roster bit when we did our start up teams would draft CEH type players or mediocre QBs early and the league loves there draft picks. So I was able to trade picks away for there older proven players for the possibility of the shiny neq toy @ChefBoyRPete

Golle 1 month ago

Kirk if the Jags don't draft a round 1 or 2 WR

Golle 1 month ago

Or if they grab a BTj or something then I'd be cooling on Kirk

Peeweeflip 29 days ago

Kirk is nice but has injury history and only one 1K yard season to his name. Maybe you should try to squeeze a little more for Montgomery.

trade
SAMSQUANCHE  •  8 minutes ago

12 team SF My Brock purdy and 2.07 for his cousins and 1.12? I have Kyler and Levi’s, and I have the 2.01. I’m trying to get the Franklin/nix stack

trade
bcollins0122  •  10 minutes ago

12T SF TEP Top rookies that went undrafted. Who would be the top 3 priorities. How much FAAB would you bid?? M. Lloyd Corley Ray Davis Shipley Javon Baker Cowing Malik Washington Estime Rattler

KingYenko  •  21 minutes ago

How much of a threat is ray davis to James cook?

JoshResh27  •  32 minutes ago

I have Aaron Rodgers and herbert as my QBs in SF. Do I take nabers or Daniel’s with 1.03? WRs are st brown, devonta smith and kupp.

JoshuaBruce  •  33 minutes ago

In a SF league A. 1.07 (Jaden Daniels or Odunze) B. Kenneth Walker and 2025 3rd

trade
adammccanna  •  39 minutes ago

getting offered Tyreek a little uncertain since they’re asking for the 3rd overall pick receive - Tyreek Hill give - 2024 1.03 and 2024 1.12

trade
Torro8181  •  40 minutes ago

Dak and Nabers or Caleb Williams and Odunze

12Dchamp  •  46 minutes ago

im at 2.02 in a 12tm superflex, who should i take? Penix (I have Kirk, Daniels, Geno/Howell, Minshew/AOC) Ladd Coleman Pearsall Other???