Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
SAMSQUANCHE  •  15 days ago
trade

12 team SF My Brock purdy and 2.07 for his cousins and 1.12? I have Kyler and Levi’s, and I have the 2.01. I’m trying to get the Franklin/nix stack

🕒 Latest
therealSeal 15 days ago

No. I wouldn’t go out of my way to get that stack. I really like Franklin and mix should be serviceable. Just don’t lose value in order to get them

therealSeal 15 days ago

Drop the 2.07 and it’s closer

trade
VitorMac  •  5 minutes ago

Superflex: A. Rodgers + Ladd M. or S.Barkley?

trade
jmello3  •  6 minutes ago

Full PPR dynasty Spears or Adonai Mitchell? I have a ton of depth at both positions

johnnyjohnnyle  •  11 minutes ago

Pick 1 to draft. Dynasty SF 0.5 PPR Jonathan Brooks, Trey Benson, both RBs Brian Thomas, Bo nix, Ricky pearsall Xavier legette, Ben sinnott, Jalynn Polk, Jermain Burton, javon baker. Not in dire need for any positions in particular. Just best to have, or list top 3 out of the bunch

misc
BluntGuts420  •  16 minutes ago

Who would be interested in a $15 WWE theme team superflex + IDP league

oeckman  •  17 minutes ago

Had an offer: 12 team sf Give: love Get: a rich What else would you want on top of rich? I feel like I’d need more to get that done..?

trade
TrentShedd  •  30 minutes ago

AM Crew Help Me Out - 1QB, 8 team Start 9 Current Roster (applicable staters): Q: Burrow, Goff, Levis R: BRobinson Jr, Swift, Warren, Spears, Z. White WR: London, Godwin, Sutton, Hollywood, Diontae Picks in ‘24 1.01, 1.02, 1.04, 1.07, 2.02, 3.01 Thoughts on trade or hold Give: Burrow and 1.02 Receive: Allen and JT

EasyJesuzzz  •  48 minutes ago

What wound it take to trade for Jaden Daniels dynasty wise ? Have drake Maye and Brisset was thinking about packing them from him

oeckman  •  1 hour ago

12 team sf Would you rather have Daniel’s and Ladd or JJ McCarthy and odunze?