Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
KingYenko  •  15 days ago

How much of a threat is ray davis to James cook?

🕒 Latest
trojanjj 15 days ago

According to my KY fan friends he’s a dog and I should be concerned

therealSeal 15 days ago

Ray Davis is an awesome back

therealSeal 15 days ago

Built like a bowling ball. Great contact balance and he can pass protect.

therealSeal 15 days ago

He does different things than cook so I’m not worried. But it does cap his td upside. I think he’s only had 4 over the last two seasons so take what you want from that

xHappyx 15 days ago

remember the role latavius murray had last season? well thats ray davis

denizen9 15 days ago

Late breakout. Not efficient. Old. Not agile. Might vulture some TDs but that’s about it

denizen9 15 days ago

@KingYenko

zakainsworth  •  12 minutes ago

2.8 and 3.2 or j jeudy

trade
dlabonte24  •  22 minutes ago

12 Team SF .5 PPR I have the 1.2. I wanted to grab MHJ but the 1.1 is going to take him. My QB are Kyler, Herbert, Purdy. Should I just grab Caleb and try to trade one of the QB? My WR room is what needs help the most QB- Herbert, Kyler, Purdy, Lance RB- Hall, Bijan, Gibbs, Montgomery, Gus, Hunt, Chandler, Allgeier WR- Higgins, Waddle, Kirk, Puka, Dotson, Pickens, Thomas, Wan’Dale Robinson, Metchie, Michael Wilson, Demario Douglas TE- Kelce, Waller, Musgrave

misc
ivanblan  •  47 minutes ago

Curious to hear people’s thoughts on Michael Thomas? Any trades you’ve seen, do you have him and are wondering as well, what would you value him?

trade
sharknado444  •  52 minutes ago

12t, SF, ppr start 11 Give: Burrow and Higgins and Shakir Get: Tua and Waddle and 1.05

Jared060308  •  56 minutes ago

What is Goffs value after his deal? Trying to stack him and ARSB

trade
coach4444  •  57 minutes ago

10T SF .5ppr 2QB QB K Murray, Tua, K Cousins & D Jones WR. CD, Puka, Olave, London, J Dotson, Meyers & Jamo TE. Pitts, Hock & J Ferguson On the clock with these players available J Daniels, D Maye, B Bowers & R Odunze Suggestions on who to take? Appreciate any help

misc
KnightNerd  •  1 hour ago

If you could rank the following rookies in order for a dynasty rookie draft, who are you taking? Brian Thomas Jr. Keon Coleman Ladd McConkey Trey Benson Adonai Mitchell Blake Corum Ben Sinnott

trade
JimLahey42069  •  1 hour ago

I just won the chip and my team is deep. A team wants CMC. He would give me Higgins and the 1.04 which I would use on Harrison/nabbers. I’m thinking cmc but let me know your thoughts