Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JoNaMo  •  1 month ago

What are the odds Higgins goes somewhere that improves his stock this offseason?

🔥 Hot Takes
levi2927 1 month ago

cardinals is like the only spot i can see that id say is a true upgrade for tee? maybe jacksonville?

HansYolo 1 month ago

I see most places as a neutral outcome. He could be the WR1 on several teams, but he'd likely not have as good of a QB as Burrow.

🕒 Latest
JoNaMo 1 month ago

Chiefs have 26ish in cap space, but idk that there’s any world where the bengals ship him over

SuperJorio 1 month ago

Odds are Slim and none and slim just left town

CheeseburgerWalrus1 1 month ago

@JoNaMo 1- to answer your question I’d say 5% chance 2-for him to actually leave to a place that IMPROVES his stock is 30%. Most places with the money enough to sign him will be worse off for him

gregsabo 1 month ago

im wondering where he ends up

trade
DMoneyyy  •  1 hour ago

In 12 man 1QB .5 PPR Dynasty League. Which side are you choosing with the recent draft? A. Garrett Wilson, Pollard or Stevenson B. Drake London, Swift

trade
cam817  •  2 hours ago

Who’s trading Kyren Williams while his stock is still high? Would you trade for James Cook and 8th overall in the first round? I already have 2 and 4 in the first so I’d have 3 picks.

trade
Alibaba42  •  2 hours ago

10 team SF Give: Tank Dell, 25 2nd Get: Rashee Rice, 26 1st

danielle591  •  4 hours ago

Another pay day, send a direct message and I’ll add you to the group I get my plays, let’s eat tonight

trade
Milesgaming35  •  4 hours ago

12-tm/SF/PPR rebuild…need help everywhere: Give: 1.03, 1.07, 1.11, 2.02 Get: 1.01, 1.04, 3.02 Seems even…would likely be Caleb/Malik or MHJ/Maye. If I stayed, likely Daniels/Bowers/Worthy or Benson Would you?

ChefRamsayB  •  4 hours ago

I have the 1.04 and my league is going from 1 QB to superflex in 2026. Should I draft Williams or Odunze? Basically getting a 1.01 in Williams but a few years out from real benefits

trade
johnnyblaze613  •  4 hours ago

New to Dynasty 12 man super flex half Give James Conner James cook Stefon digg Dallas goedert 1st 2025 pick 2nd 2025 pick Get Ja marr chase Breece hall 1.11 2024 pick

trade
matt2o  •  4 hours ago

SF Dynasty 10man (6pt Passing TDs) A. Lamar B. Tlaw & ‘25 1st