Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
johnnyblaze613  •  13 days ago
trade

New to Dynasty 12 man super flex half Give James Conner James cook Stefon digg Dallas goedert 1st 2025 pick 2nd 2025 pick Get Ja marr chase Breece hall 1.11 2024 pick

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 13 days ago

Take that immediately

🕒 Latest
danielle591 13 days ago

‘’got 4man sure winning picks that gonna hit up to $5k send a friend request now let's go green ✅️ don't miss out 💪 💰’’ ☝️🤓

Peeweeflip 13 days ago

This horrible trade will get the other teams owners very upset. Your dynasty league will not survive

Gilligan6969 13 days ago

5 bench players and 2025 1st for 3 studs. Dont wast our time asking this. You need help if you have to ask this?

CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@johnnyblaze613 sounds like the OTHER guy is new to dynasty lol easy smash

Steven 12 days ago

Smash accept if this is somehow a real offer

Braend 12 days ago

@ClinicCapp 6 up ^

cwmoorez 12 days ago

Yeah, smash accept in this case, but depth matters in a 12 team leagues, so generally I don't like trading away a lot more assets than I am getting back, just something to consider in the future

trade
FaintingGoat76  •  2 hours ago

JSN + Likely for R Rice + C Watson 12 team SF

trade
cobanz  •  3 hours ago

Bucky Irving or Luke Mccaffrey

misc
ClutcHutch  •  4 hours ago

Does anybody know what’s going on or whatever happened to Stetson Bennett?  I know he got drafted by the Rams last year, but I have no idea what happened to him 

astronamicall  •  4 hours ago

12 Team SF PPR | What is the gap on Worthy and Odunze?

trade
patk1n9  •  4 hours ago

1 QB 0.5 PPR A) White, Spears, 2025 1st, 2026 1st B) Hall, Gibson, 2026 3rd

nickmarthaller  •  4 hours ago

Is deebo on the move after June 1st and if so that push aiyuk way up rankings???

trade
tifton  •  4 hours ago

10tm / SF / PPR Start 10 What is Aaron Rodgers value in picks right now? I’m looking to trade him away and want to know you would be happy to get in return. Trying to target Jonathon Brooks from a guy as well and don’t know what to add to Rodgers. Thanks for the insights.

trade
BrendonH  •  4 hours ago

If you got a similar return, who are you trading away between Tua and Goff? My other QB is Allen and I desperately need to revamp my WRs and don’t have draft picks. 12 team SF half PPR