Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
cam817  •  13 days ago
trade

Who’s trading Kyren Williams while his stock is still high? Would you trade for James Cook and 8th overall in the first round? I already have 2 and 4 in the first so I’d have 3 picks.

🔥 Hot Takes
xHappyx 13 days ago

idfk why im fighting with a bot

🕒 Latest
xHappyx 13 days ago

i find it hard to believe these things are people

xHappyx 13 days ago

@cam817 also just for the purpose of this thread i would prefer the cook and pick side lol

CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@cam817 Cook & pick for sure

baldzack 13 days ago

Estimated 2.7 RBs return to top 10 rb the following yr. Do you believe Williams can be 25% of the rec. options? If he gets that he should be a top 10 rb. Rams have 2 top tier wr. Williams is the goal line Rb=8+tds Cook looks to be the Rb in Buffalo,but not the goal line Rb=5tds What are you projecting to fall at the 8 spot?

Steven 12 days ago

Take Cook and the first and run- that’s wild that you can get that

Steven 12 days ago

That’s a free first round pick - I think I’d take Cook over Kyren right now

zakainsworth 12 days ago

I’ll take the winning picks from the boy. Cook and 8 is my second favorite option here

trade
FaintingGoat76  •  2 hours ago

JSN + Likely for R Rice + C Watson 12 team SF

trade
cobanz  •  3 hours ago

Bucky Irving or Luke Mccaffrey

misc
ClutcHutch  •  4 hours ago

Does anybody know what’s going on or whatever happened to Stetson Bennett?  I know he got drafted by the Rams last year, but I have no idea what happened to him 

astronamicall  •  4 hours ago

12 Team SF PPR | What is the gap on Worthy and Odunze?

trade
patk1n9  •  4 hours ago

1 QB 0.5 PPR A) White, Spears, 2025 1st, 2026 1st B) Hall, Gibson, 2026 3rd

nickmarthaller  •  4 hours ago

Is deebo on the move after June 1st and if so that push aiyuk way up rankings???

trade
tifton  •  4 hours ago

10tm / SF / PPR Start 10 What is Aaron Rodgers value in picks right now? I’m looking to trade him away and want to know you would be happy to get in return. Trying to target Jonathon Brooks from a guy as well and don’t know what to add to Rodgers. Thanks for the insights.

trade
BrendonH  •  4 hours ago

If you got a similar return, who are you trading away between Tua and Goff? My other QB is Allen and I desperately need to revamp my WRs and don’t have draft picks. 12 team SF half PPR