Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Jsauce  •  4 years ago
rate

QB-Lamar, Dak, roethlisberger RB: Fournette, sanders, mack, bell, Damien Williams, Montgomery, Coleman, justin Jackson WR: golladay, Godwin, cooper, Gallup, Lazard, dionte Johnson, Bourne, TE: kittle, goedert Kicker: butker Defense: Vikings 2020 draft picks: 1.03 and 16th overall It’s a empire league and I won it last year so if I win again this year I get the roll-over money. Any thoughts on what I should do?

🕒 Latest
Jsauce 4 years ago

Also have Rojo, will fuller and Curtis Samuel.

aglawe 4 years ago

Probably a hot take but I’d sell Lamar. Dak is a solid qb and I think you get a haul for him. Pair Lamar and Mack and go after a top 5 RBs

aglawe 4 years ago

Unless it’s SF of course. I think you may also be able to get Barkley or cmc with Lamar, bell and the 1.03

LuukGx 4 years ago

What aglawe said

AlbieLopez 4 years ago

What aglawe said

lmerkouSaints 4 years ago

Agree go get a top rb

trade
AngryD  •  2 minutes ago

12 team Dynasty PPR Pick 1.04 and 2.01 For Tank Dell and pick 1.07

misc
Boogie06  •  6 minutes ago

With the 9th pick in rookie dynasty draft, who would you draft based on yesterday's draft?

trade
tripp907  •  10 minutes ago

I want to trade DK in a PPR superflex 12 man. I have JSN and want to get pick or picks for DK thoughts on what I should target or maybe trades you’ve done?

trade
AKMUTTS  •  11 minutes ago

Super flex. What pick or picks would you give for Tua?

trade
NickZek  •  16 minutes ago

12 team SF half PPR: I am working on getting Amon Ra. Guy who has him is looking to start rebuilding and wants future years picks. These are the 2 I sent him and he sees interested. Are these both smash accept if he picks either one? A) 2025 mid/late 1st and 2026 mid/late 1st B) Among Ra Or 1) 2025 mid/late 1st, 2026 mid/late 2nd, Josh Downs 2) Amon Ra

trade
westhemess9  •  17 minutes ago

12 tm sf I have dj moore Also have the 1.05-1.07 picks I'm taking odenze with one of them Do I try and trade dj? Try and trade the pick? Or stay put and keep both bears wrs? Thanks

trade
Billbob22  •  24 minutes ago

I got offered 1.02, 25 and 26 firsts for herbert, I currently have kyler herbert and Baker. What is the value on herbert and should I take this trade or no? 12 team SF PPR

Najee3000  •  34 minutes ago

Is Malik Nabers still a good pick at 1.03 despite getting drafted by the giants?