Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
gcloud33  •  4 years ago

Who to hold in 12 team keeper league? Gallup in 10th round Hooper in 9th Godwin in 2nd

🔥 Hot Takes
TIPS 4 years ago

@gcloud33 I think Godwin has just started...

CervezaFueledFF 4 years ago

Gallup

🕒 Latest
TIPS 4 years ago

Gallup in the 10th is value, couldn’t agree more

TIPS 4 years ago

I don’t think the offense in TB will switch too much

gcloud33 4 years ago

I hope so, I’ll probably still target Godwin in the draft early if he’s available

TIPS 4 years ago

@gcloud33 remember Carson Palmer in Arizona? Tom has a much better arm. This is going to be a year where Tom Brady explodes.

t1414 4 years ago

Godwin imo. Worth the second round pick. Brady loves slot and inside guys and go win fits it perfect.

Jsauce 4 years ago

Brady struggles last year yeah his WRs weren’t good but go back and look at some of his throws. His arm is starting to get tired. Rarely overthrew anyone usually bounced it at guys feet. I think Gallup might be the godwin of this year. Not with as good of numbers but consistent and to give up a 10th instead of a second. You can’t get Gallup in the 10th you could still get godwin in the second depending on where you’re picking. McCarthy has always been pass happy. Go Gallup!!

JarekF21 4 years ago

I'd take Gallup because of the value. I'm drafts, I've seen him go in the 4&5 rounds. I think you can definitely get Godwin or a similar wr to him in the second, so I don't see a lot of value there

trade
LandoLakes75  •  1 minute ago

12 Team SF .5 tep Give 8.11 Get 9.08 and 13.08 Should I accept? The only positions I need to fill on my starting roster rn is TE and one more RB Current roster is T-Law, Maye, Cook, CD, Amon-Ra, Odunze, and Addison

JayCutl  •  3 minutes ago

Who do you guys think will draft Spencer Rattler ?

MeeseekNdestroy  •  17 minutes ago

What’s Nico Collins value in picks?

trade
Gilligan6969  •  43 minutes ago

1Qb start 10 .5 ppr which is better Q Johnston or 2.05

trade
JoshRiver  •  52 minutes ago

Should I offer Waddle For 1.07 and R. Stephenson? Dynasty Superflex

Bode960  •  1 hour ago

Is this a good offer for the pair, and should I do it with this roster ? Superflex 12 team PPR league 1.3 1.11 Kincaid For Bijan & Goff

FearDaReaper23  •  1 hour ago

If mitchell goes to bills where you taking him in rookies?

LandoLakes75  •  1 hour ago

In a SF .5 tep startup who would you rather have between Kmet, Goedert, and Njoku?