Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
FearDaReaper23  •  11 days ago

If mitchell goes to bills where you taking him in rookies?

🔥 Hot Takes
CheeseburgerWalrus1 11 days ago

Perfect WR for Allen

🕒 Latest
FearDaReaper23 11 days ago

@astronamicall

Was hoping mitchell but is coleman better ?

astronamicall 11 days ago

If coleman goes to the bills maybe like 1.10-1.12

He did i believe

phillysports31 11 days ago

Yup. Just happened

DWilliams 11 days ago

C☠️leman

CheeseburgerWalrus1 11 days ago

COLEMANNNN BILLS MAFIAAAA LETS GOOOO!

trade
forestdad  •  1 minute ago

32 team dynasty startup. 1.24 For 2.15 and 4.15

trade
bsg007  •  5 minutes ago

6 keeper league, and every 4 years goes to four keepers(next 4 keeper year is 2025). 6pt QB Passing TDs My six keepers are: Puca Kyrien Achane Lamar Pittmann London I also have Dell, Kupp, Henry, and Stroud. With all this in mind, would you trade Pittmann and Kupp for a 2026 1st?

trade
kg527  •  9 minutes ago

De’von Achane dynasty value check? Would you move a ‘25 mid 1st for him? 12 team SF

trade
jimmikmik  •  35 minutes ago

10 Team SF A) Hurts, 1.09 B) Deshaun, 1.04, Rhamondre, Wicks

trade
gshanebrook25  •  48 minutes ago

Dynasty SF (wanting to contend) A. 25 1st (late), 25 1st (mid), Tyrone Tracey B. Saquon, 25 2nd

trade
robpiccolo1  •  1 hour ago

I traded a a first a second and a third round pick for Nico Collins before dice was dealt to Houston. I now have a chance to trade Nico Collins for a first and a second do I do it note that it is a salary, cap dynasty and he is only on a one dollar deal is probably the best value flex you can have in the league.

rate
SJC26  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty SF What can i do to upgrade or should i rebuild and trade hill Herbert Sanders Braelon Allen/Mitchell Hill Chase Pickens Mayer Wicks Adonai Mitchell D. Watson

misc
jtune762  •  1 hour ago

I have the 4.01 and 4.05 in the rookie draft, i like Brenden Rice and need a TE. Should I draft Ja’Tavion Sanders and hope Rice falls to 5 or take Rice now and get either Sanders or Erick All at 5?