Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
goods11  •  4 years ago
trade

Dynasty trade, 0.5 PPR, who wins? A - Chubb B - Kerryon, 1.05, and 2.04

🔥 Hot Takes
Mediocre 4 years ago

B. Because, while KJ is an injury risk, he’s not so much that you won’t enjoy those picks. 1.05 is just inside the first tier and 2.4 will fetch a great player in this deep class

Mediocre 4 years ago

Chubb is legit. Move him if you need to improve starters, but he’s the best player, so you need decent value.

🕒 Latest
goods11 4 years ago

@Mediocre would you do this deal without the 2.04?

Mediocre 4 years ago

No. You want to hedge KJ. So with 1.05, what if your compelled to draft Jeudy be because everyone 1-4 went rb (it happens) With the 2.4 you’ll def be looking to pick up rb depth in case he gets hurt again.

hmac818 4 years ago

Chubb. Easily.

KingOfTheReach 4 years ago

Keep Chubb

DeezNutz17 4 years ago

Chubb

dm513 4 years ago

Chubb by a mile

Dizzy19 4 years ago

Chubb

trade
HurtsLocker09  •  1 hour ago

Who wins 0.5ppr dynasty A) Kyren Williams B) 1.08 and 2.06

12Dchamp  •  3 hours ago

how big is the gap between Caleb and Daniels in superflex 6pt pass td?

trade
BrendonH  •  4 hours ago

12 team dynasty TEP SF For a competing team with Hurts and Love as my only QBs, with the 1.12 should I trade back to the mid 2nd and acquire Kirk Cousins for a QB3 or draft Bo Nix for QB3, or go best WR available? Current WRs are: ARSB, Deebo, Tee, Rice, Nico, DJM, Michael Wilson

trade
Lummer  •  4 hours ago

1.07 & 1.10 = 1.04 + what? Or is it already even?

misc
AlbieLopez  •  5 hours ago

In a 1 QB league, what’s your draft board looking like now? No wrong answers, just starting a conversation….

wdis
abenjamin33  •  5 hours ago

Superflex Pick 1.04, MHJ, Williams, Nabors gone. Thinking QB cause I have Tua and Russ Wilson. Jayden Daniels or JJ McCarthy? Like the Vikings offense

trade
PeteJonesFF  •  5 hours ago

Superflex Cj Bryce young Dak Breece Kyren Etienne Puka Pittman Aiyuk Hollywood brown Christian Watson Kmet If MHJ goes at 1.01, should I consider taking Brock Bowers with the 1.02

trade
philipboren  •  6 hours ago

Just got offered the 2.03 for my Josh Palmer….10 team PPR Dynasty. Already have Garrett Wilson, Devonta smith, MPJ, JSN, Amari and Godwin. Smash accept?