Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
TheBrownKlown  •  4 years ago

Is this a good strategy if I’m 11th pick 12 team .5ppr I’m thinking of taking jones/odell with the 1.11 and then Gurley with the 2.2 and then hoping Thielen (unlikely), Edelman Godwin or Diggs falls to me for my 3rd and 4th round selections

🕒 Latest
Nate1978 4 years ago

If you could get Jones and OBJ. You'd be set. Later round RBs are gonna be sneaky this year.

Nate1978 4 years ago

Even OBJ and Juju

Nate1978 4 years ago

Prolly get Carson/Freeman in the 3rd then on the 4 turn grab Murray

Nate1978 4 years ago

Maybe Carson and freeman both one 3rd then top 4th

RedRising 4 years ago

Why are people so high on Godwin, please explain. I see the number 2 receiver to a mediocre QB with a very solid TE to compete with as well

cooper2adam 4 years ago

Ive been snagging a top WR (Julio, Thomas, Adams, Hopkins) and then going RBs for the next 2 or 3 rounds. Mid tier WR is deep this year, but mid tier RB group blows. Plenty of late round potential RB breakout guys, but nothing guaranteed. Take the big cows early and eat steak all year

gatorjag24 4 years ago

In a half ppr I would get a rb with one of ur picks and if it was full ppr def go 2 wrs

trade
HurtsLocker09  •  1 second ago

Who wins 0.5ppr dynasty A) Kyren Williams B) 1.08 and 2.06

12Dchamp  •  2 hours ago

how big is the gap between Caleb and Daniels in superflex 6pt pass td?

trade
BrendonH  •  3 hours ago

12 team dynasty TEP SF For a competing team with Hurts and Love as my only QBs, with the 1.12 should I trade back to the mid 2nd and acquire Kirk Cousins for a QB3 or draft Bo Nix for QB3, or go best WR available? Current WRs are: ARSB, Deebo, Tee, Rice, Nico, DJM, Michael Wilson

trade
Lummer  •  3 hours ago

1.07 & 1.10 = 1.04 + what? Or is it already even?

misc
AlbieLopez  •  3 hours ago

In a 1 QB league, what’s your draft board looking like now? No wrong answers, just starting a conversation….

wdis
abenjamin33  •  4 hours ago

Superflex Pick 1.04, MHJ, Williams, Nabors gone. Thinking QB cause I have Tua and Russ Wilson. Jayden Daniels or JJ McCarthy? Like the Vikings offense

trade
PeteJonesFF  •  4 hours ago

Superflex Cj Bryce young Dak Breece Kyren Etienne Puka Pittman Aiyuk Hollywood brown Christian Watson Kmet If MHJ goes at 1.01, should I consider taking Brock Bowers with the 1.02

trade
philipboren  •  5 hours ago

Just got offered the 2.03 for my Josh Palmer….10 team PPR Dynasty. Already have Garrett Wilson, Devonta smith, MPJ, JSN, Amari and Godwin. Smash accept?