Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
M00SE22  •  18 days ago
trade

Full PPR Dynasty.. trade Jake Furgeson and Rico Dowdell for Trey McBride and Brian Thomas Jr?

🕒 Latest
Lhanna1092 18 days ago

easy mcbride

M00SE22 18 days ago

Yeah it’s sitting out there now. Guys a huge cowboy fan just wanted to make sure Rico wasn’t some big thing about to happen

gregsabo 18 days ago

ohhh accept bro

gregsabo 18 days ago

send this guy some more offers

M00SE22 18 days ago

Figured that’s what you meant. No I offered it to him. Trying to capitalize on owning all these cowgirls. I’m a Eagle fan so I don’t want them on my team as it is 😀

gregsabo 18 days ago

i mean rico could be something but not sure he's talented enough to make it to the top 10 type player... the cowgirls rb room is wide open for the taking. interested to see this play out

Morley55 18 days ago

I’d take McBride and Btj side without hesitation tbh, McBride is one of the best TEs in fantasy and Brian Thomas has higher star potential than all the players in the trade

waiver
Drod17  •  12 minutes ago

Who’s a better stash in a keeper Marshawn Lloyd or Tyrone Tracy Jr?

wdis
gbaby94  •  46 minutes ago

Start Worthy, Singletary or Pickens in the flex?

waiver
JPaul1995  •  51 minutes ago

Dumb question, Diontae Johnson was dropped… Would you drop Lazard to pick him up??

TheRaginDynasty  •  51 minutes ago

A Leaguemate has brought up doing Conditional Trades in our Dynasty League. Is anyone doing this and aside from having to manually track the picks/conditions what are some pit falls. example: ManagerA trades Curtis Samuel for a 2025 5th round pick, to be a 2025 4th if he breaks 50 yds rec on the season.

ForAaron8  •  52 minutes ago

Should i drop tyrone tracy jr for pat friermuth? I have kincaid little cautious somewhat panic

trade
automaticdot  •  1 hour ago

10 Team PPR League I give: Lamb Kyren Williams LaPorta I get: Chase Gibbs McBride What do you guys think?

kidkennedi  •  1 hour ago

Looking to trade Higgins for BTJ?

trade
JordiesJocks  •  1 hour ago

I traded Amari Cooper and received Drake London. Great trade for me?