Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
TheRaginDynasty  •  4 days ago

A Leaguemate has brought up doing Conditional Trades in our Dynasty League. Is anyone doing this and aside from having to manually track the picks/conditions what are some pit falls. example: ManagerA trades Curtis Samuel for a 2025 5th round pick, to be a 2025 4th if he breaks 50 yds rec on the season.

đź•’ Latest
Nrienzo84 4 days ago

Not doing this personally but that is awesome. Anything imo to make it more like the NFL I’m all game for

TeamTakeover 4 days ago

I think it's a bad idea. Can lead to dishonesty and cheating if not tracked properly

TheRaginDynasty 4 days ago

I wrote up some conditions to hopefully curb and foul play/ loopholes. Tracking it is the hardest part honestly. If sleeper allowed a commish to lock picks to a roster it would be simple to do.

Commissioner’s Proposal of Conditional trading Rules: • Conditional trading to be tracked and managed by The MoC • The only permitted conditional portion of the trade shall be picks. (No FAAB, players or any other aspects permitted) • Picks used as conditions in the trade may not be re-traded during the season. Managers must hold these picks until the trade is effectively completed. • Conditions are limited to the active season or season to come if made offseason. Future seasons or multiple seasons may not be used as conditions. • Conditions are to be announced in chat at the time of the trade while tagging the MoC. Both parties must agree to the terms of the condition in chat. • Only one condition permitted per trade. Commissioner’s Notes 1. If the MoC should relinquish the responsibility of managing Conditional Trades they may only do so at the end of the season following the Superbowl, If another party does not step forward to take over the practice will be terminated. 2. The Commissioner reserves the right to immediately terminate Conditional Trading, at his discretion, if it does not prove to positively contribute to the league atmosphere and creates undue Hostility/Toxicity. 3. The Commissioner reserves the right to compensate a league member with a player’s future pick(s), should a member trade a pick that has been part of a condition and the two parties are unable to work it out. • Example: “Manager A” agrees to trade “Player” to “Manager B” for a conditional 2025 3rd to be made a 2025 2Nd if Player finishes with 1000 yds receiving. If player has met these conditions and over the course of the season the 2025 2nd was inadvertently traded the Commissioner may compensate “Manager A” with “Manager B’s” future picks. I do not want to have to do this in any way, shape or form. It is on the managers to track their own conditional picks which shall be held. Multiple infractions may result in a termination of the practice or a suspension of a manager’s ability to make conditional trades. 4. Following the Fantasy Super Bowl the Commissioner will use information provided by the MoC to assign the picks to the appropriate teams.

@ teamtakeover @Nrienzo84 these are the rules i proposed. MoC stands for Master of Coin, he tracks our side bets in the league and volunteered to track the trades.

trade
nickygflame  •  5 minutes ago

Trade Jameson Williams + Pacheco for Jordan Mason? 0-2

waiver
mattkad  •  6 minutes ago

Do you guys think Rashid Shaheed is worth a #1 waiver claim? I’m fairly confident he’ll be a boom bust guy for the rest of the year like he’s always been and wanted to save it for an every week starter type player

waiver
TheGlizman  •  12 minutes ago

IDP League: Who should I drop Thibodeaux or Madibuike

trade
JoshLewis10  •  16 minutes ago

Was offered Puka and Pacheco for Olave. Should I take it?

wdis
footballguy1997  •  18 minutes ago

Hunter Henry on Thursday vs the Jets or try to wait for questionable Engram on Monday vs Bills in PPR?

trade
EnzoF  •  23 minutes ago

najee and devonta smith for garret wilson full ppr i have breeze achane and monty at rb and marv harrison jr as my wr1

waiver
Bush360  •  25 minutes ago

Drop Rico dowdle for Carson Steele or hunt?

trade
lbumbih  •  32 minutes ago

12 team SF PPR A: Pacheco Mixon 25 2nd B: Jayden Reed QJ