Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
LarryPuett  •  1 month ago

10t non sf/te - would u go throughout the season w/ J Herbert as ur qb1?

🕒 Latest
xHappyx 1 month ago

keep gibbs

xHappyx 1 month ago

i wouldnt even do that trade if i was getting josh allen/mahomes in 1qb

Steven 1 month ago

I’d be good with Herbert

crb2121 1 month ago

Herbert will be fine

cwmoorez 1 month ago

The rumors of Herbert forgetting how to play quarterback because Harbaugh WANTS to run the ball are greatly exaggerated, lol, he may slide down a spot or two but I expect him to finish in the top 10, and wouldn't be surprised if he finishes in the top 5, my advice is buy buy buy, his value won't be this low again for a long time

cwmoorez 1 month ago

If you feel like you need a different quarterback, I would wait until the season starts, and Herbert plays like he has always played, at least you won't be selling at his rock bottom value

JMOTED 1 month ago

If I had to, sure— but I’d be prepping for a pivot

trade
jakefromstatefarm24  •  5 minutes ago

10 team dynasty SF PPR (non TEP) - which side A) Bijan, Chase, Henry and JSN B) Puka, Nico, Jonathan Taylor, Pitts, 2025 1st

ama
JMatlosz  •  8 minutes ago

Number 1 pick half PPR Bijan or Tyreek ?

trade
19Sol  •  13 minutes ago

Full PPR Trade: James Cook Receive: Pittman

football103  •  15 minutes ago

10 man redraft ppr who should be my main target arsb, jamar, or bijan if he falls

primetime94  •  23 minutes ago

I’m picking at second pick in a 10 team league. Thinking about Lamb London and Kupp as my first three picks. Then mixon and Walker. Thoughts on these picks

trade
baysidemuffin8  •  24 minutes ago

Trade Zamir White for Jayden Daniels and Chase Brown? Ppr. My only QB is Tua right now. My other RBs are Kyren, Najee, Brian Robinson.

waiver
hotchubb24  •  29 minutes ago

Which of the bills receivers would you target off the waiver? Keon Coleman, Curtis Samuel or Khalil shakir? .5 ppr

TrinBunz  •  30 minutes ago

Surely i go chase over amon ra and jjetta at the 1.04 if the top 3 go as they should, or does anyone disagree?