Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Knightmare30  •  3 days ago
ama

I want to transition my espn fantasy league to sleeper. The league is a keeper league and it’s very frustrating on espn because I have to manually handle all the keepers. Will sleeper let the managers keep their keepers and I can put the keeper rules in the settings so as commissioner I don’t have to deal with all the keeper stuff

🕒 Latest
WolfofRedraft 3 days ago

Absolutely you can do that! Sleeper is hands down the best for commissioners. You’ll have no problem running your keeper league on sleeper. Tons of control👍🏼

gregsabo 3 days ago

welcome to the dark side. espn has been outdated since 2010

Knightmare30 3 days ago

I built the keeper league from scratch just now but I don’t know how to put keeper cost. Like a 1 round cost with each keeper, is that there somewhere?

PigskinBulls 3 days ago

Don’t think so

gregsabo 3 days ago

not sure exactly what you mean but you could manually set a player by right clicking then clicking manually set. for example if you want the 1.10 to be breece hall just right click and press the plus...

lukeypoo31 2 days ago

@Knightmare30 go Cats

gregsabo 2 days ago

go to the draftboard and right click the draft spot (for example right click the 110 spot

aroth2713  •  29 minutes ago

How you you feel about position limits? I’m starting a 10 team dynasty league where the starting roster is: 2 qb 2 rb 2 wr 2 te 3 flx 2 kick 1 def and 18 bench Should I have a limit on certain positions like qb/te/kick/def since you’re starting two? Also how’s the size of the bench? Thinking 18 is more than enough.

trade
LandoLakes75  •  43 minutes ago

12 Team SF .5 TEP Dynasty A) Herbert B) Bryce, Waddle, 25’ second

trade
grmina  •  44 minutes ago

10 team SF dynasty A) DK B) Hollywood brown + high 2nd round pick Which side wins?

Cam245  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty Rookie Draft: Brooks, Ladd, or Worthy?

trade
EROD74  •  1 hour ago

In my keeper league I was offered a 2nd round pick and Deebo for my Drake London? what should I do ?

anti14  •  1 hour ago

What is Puka Nacua’s price right now?

garyXfisher  •  1 hour ago

In SF, what would Mike Evans cost in Draft Capital

Cam245  •  2 hours ago

Dynasty Rookie Draft: Worthy, Ladd, or Coleman?