Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
aroth2713  •  2 months ago

How you you feel about position limits? I’m starting a 10 team dynasty league where the starting roster is: 2 qb 2 rb 2 wr 2 te 3 flx 2 kick 1 def and 18 bench Should I have a limit on certain positions like qb/te/kick/def since you’re starting two? Also how’s the size of the bench? Thinking 18 is more than enough.

🕒 Latest
Hollywood300m 2 months ago

No limits on position. I would go less on the bench. Perhaps go 1 on the kicker. Just my opinion

Pirie 2 months ago

It’s gotta be a 12 man

masonsmall216 2 months ago

i have a SF league (where you can start 2 QBs) and there is also 2 defense slots. We have a limit of 4 QBs and 4 Defenses per team. Our bench is much smaller though so it’s never really an issue anyways

if you don’t put limits on QB and kicker in this format then there will be teams that will not have a full lineup every week

i would recommend getting rid of the extra kicker and replacing the extra QB with a superflex spot so that this is not an issue. There will always be enough TEs though even if some of them barely score

gregsabo 2 months ago

if skill levels differ a lot in the league then yeah have limits... if everyone is equal no limits (b/c everyone knows whats going on)

gregsabo 2 months ago

i found that people who are new to 2qb leagues dont realize the importance of qbs so they avoid them.... and the experienced playes hoard the qbs

wdis
TacoMan97  •  2 seconds ago

Wicks or Aiyuk? Opponent has Love so Wix could help to hedge against that.

dnuts65  •  2 minutes ago

I’m dropping Stevenson and Gibson after the game. Gibson was named the starter yet isn’t getting the touches that Stevenson still is. So I benched Stevenson for Gibson for no reason at all.

Nihilist  •  15 minutes ago

What happened to this app? Late on news or providing no news or updates at all. Took away GameDay chat. You used to be able to ask for advice and get a bunch of people replying and helping out, and now thread after thread not one person will reply. Good lord, how the mighty has fallen.

wdis
Refill  •  24 minutes ago

BENCH 1 HARRISON JR REED PICKENS AIYUK

wdis
JokeHyland  •  25 minutes ago

Ppr flex JSN or Whittington??

wdis
DonnyDewey  •  32 minutes ago

Sutton or Hunt in flex PPR

wdis
AngelDoll  •  32 minutes ago

Carr or Prescott??