Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
PobreTomate  •  12 days ago
trade

In my rebuilding league I am being offered Calvin Ridley for a second and a third. I have two 1st, and I’ll have one more 2nd and two more 3rds if I accept, but should I just stick with the plan and draft Tom’s of youth?

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 12 days ago

Yeah, if you’re rebuilding, there’s no reason to take on Ridley. He’s in position to be a decent to low end WR2, but there’s no guarantee there. His age, however, doesn’t help you. Worst case scenario, he sucks and you wasted a few late picks, but the best case scenario is he incredibly good and wins you games you don’t really want to win if you’re rebuilding. His value is limited going forward regardless of his output.

therealSeal 12 days ago

Definitely go with the Tom’s approach. Highly underrated

DWilliams 12 days ago

Tom’s of youth strategy

Flinders 12 days ago

TON of youth

GlewisWinz78 12 days ago

Pass on Ridley

raythelegend 12 days ago

If you are rebuilding you don’t go get win now pieces

🕒 Latest
PobreTomate 12 days ago

*tons

ThePizz 12 days ago

Odunze or Nabers?

Olivia754 12 days ago

‘’got 4man sure winning picks that gonna hit up to $5k send a friend request now let's go green ✅️ don't miss out 💪 💰’’ ☝️🤓

trade
djayscott  •  9 minutes ago

How much has the dolphins drafting of Jaylen will effect Achane in dynasty I have to set 8 keepers wondering if he's worth keeping from this group which I need 2 from Waddle, London, Tua, Achane. Andrew's, R. White

Tober  •  14 minutes ago

Is Isreal A. a cut candidate after the draft or should I hold him

trade
JKman08  •  23 minutes ago

Which side? 12tm 1QB PPR (already competed, not mine) pre draft night A) 1.03, 2025 mid 1st, 3.03 B) Olave, Jacobs, Ferguson, AJ Dillon

trade
DrGusGould  •  33 minutes ago

Ppr straight up J Chase for Bijan I got JJ and Amon Ra as well. Loaded at receiver. Nothing of note at RB. Is Bijan gonna be a HOSS for the next 5 seasons?

trade
vanderzielky  •  43 minutes ago

10 man 1 qb ppr Is it worth trying to move up to 1.01 from 1.02. My rbs kyren, keneth, zamir Chas brown Keaton Mitchell My wr chase arsb, dell McLaurin, downs and wicks

trade
BorholmBombers  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty 12 man PPR SF Just got offered Gibbs, Charbonnet & Curtis Samuel for my London and Dowdle. My other RBs are Barkley, Henry, Najee, Jamaal Williams,CEH Other WR’s are Tyreek, A,J Brown, Deebo, Meyers, Zay Jones, Noah Brown. I actually need a decent TE but he’s not willing to work Kincaid into the deal. Easy smash? Or is Drake London about to become a top 5 WR which makes it a risky trade? Any advice is greatly appreciated

Rmims33  •  1 hour ago

Difference between benson and brooks, value and talent wise?

Phillyreppin  •  2 hours ago

14 Team SF PPR 1RB QBs: Love, Rodgers, Carr RBs: Chubb, Ekeler, Carter WRs: Puka, Devonta, JSN, Sutton, Wicks TEs: Fant, Gesicki Picks: 1.02, 1.06, 3.02, 3.06 A: Keep picks (MHJ & Maye) B: Trade 1.02 for 1.03 & 2025 2nd (Draft Daniels & Bowers?) C: Other? Trade out of both picks?