Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
DrGusGould  •  10 days ago
trade

Ppr straight up J Chase for Bijan I got JJ and Amon Ra as well. Loaded at receiver. Nothing of note at RB. Is Bijan gonna be a HOSS for the next 5 seasons?

🔥 Hot Takes
vanderzielky 10 days ago

I would try keep that core together. Rbs can be found during a season. Depending on how deep your league is. Kyren and gus Edward's are great examples

🕒 Latest
Tober 10 days ago

Chase is more valuable cus he's a wr but Bijan is one of the few rbs I'd trade for in dynasty I would try and get a 3rd back or something but if I can get myself a high-end rb2 in a different trade and think I can compete for a win I do it

Tober 10 days ago

Example I had and offer in one league 1.02 and 1.05 for gibbs and tlaw and some other junk I knew I was technically loosing the trade but was set at qb and wr and had Mattison as my only rb and I took the deal but only after I got jacobs for a late 25 1st so I knew I'd likely be a top 3 team with those rbs

vanderzielky 10 days ago

Is the 1 qb or sf? How many start

TallonKarrde 10 days ago

Don't you dare break up that wr core

TallonKarrde 10 days ago

You have the makings of MULTIPLE contending years

Curdog1023 10 days ago

This is nonsense. Keep chase.

tforgie314 10 days ago

I have the same WR core! JJ, Chase, ARSB and Aiyuk

bucksbucks  •  7 minutes ago

Trying to trade for Chase. Does 2024 1.12, 2025 first, 2025 2nd, Zamir White get it done?

trade
zachmullen  •  9 minutes ago

What draft pick would you accept for Kyren Williams? I have Breece, Taylor, Z. White, and Warren as my RB core outside of Kyren, I don't currently have a 1st round pick.

trade
Alibaba42  •  10 minutes ago

12 man PPR Start SF A) Chase B) Waddle, Achane Which side?

NickH122  •  16 minutes ago

Keon Coleman or Trey Benson?

lilreeves  •  25 minutes ago

Rebuilding… Select BTJ or Brooks & 1.10 Leaning BTJ but who has more value?

trade
VaultDwellers  •  29 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty SF PPR TEP Suppose you wanted to trade away Olave and the 1.09. What sort of WR or QB would you think you could get? My other WRs are: • ARSB • G. Wilson • London • Pickens • JSN QBs are ARich and Young

raythelegend  •  38 minutes ago

As a Josh Allen owner I’m hoping to trade Laporta for Kincaid in non tep 1QB. Is a second round pick + Kincaid a fair ask to swap them?

trade
bcollins0122  •  38 minutes ago

10T SF TEP Send Odunze for Murray? Current QBs: Jayden, Levis, Fields, Daniel Jones Current WRs: Puka, London, Odunze, JSN, Addison, Rashee, Legette