Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
oeckman  •  13 days ago

Ok sf top 12 rookie draft ranks 👇 go…..

🔥 Hot Takes
AmericasHat 13 days ago

1.01 Caleb 1.02 MHJ 1.03 Nabers / Daniels (team need) 1.04 Nabers / Daniels (team need) 1.05 Maye 1.06. Odunze 1.07 McCarthy 1.08 Bowers 1.09 Brooks 1.10 Thomas Jr 1.11 Worthy 1.12 McConkey

CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@oeckman 1-Caleb 2-MHJ 3-Daniels 4-Nabers 5-McCarthy 6-Maye 7-Odunze 8-Brian Thomas Jr 9-Coleman 10-Brooks 11-Benson 12-Bowers DISCLAIMER- if you need a QB I’m fine with Nix at 12. Also, if it’s TEP by 0.5 or more I’ll move Bowers ahead of Coleman to 9 and bump everyone else down a spot

AmericasHat 13 days ago

2.01 Nix 2.02 AD Mitchell 2.03 Penix

đź•’ Latest
ChefHerbie 13 days ago

I don’t think it takes Benson long to take over in ARZ or at least be 55%+ of the committee. People are falling in love with Ladd and just totally ignoring his meh analytical profile and the fact he had a less than impressive output at UGA.

Steven 13 days ago

Fantastic spot for Benson

Steven 13 days ago

I love Ladd - and what a spot for him to land with his target competition being Joshua Palmer - QJ sucks and Harbaugh has no loyalty to him wasnt his terrible pick

ChefHerbie 13 days ago

Definitely a good spot on that regard for sure. Be interesting to see how much LAC passes.

Steven 13 days ago

Ladd is just walking instantly into a massive amount of targets - they have no RB on the roster with a history of being used in passing game, no TE worth mentioning, and QJ and Palmer at WR - he’s going to be a target hog and who else you going to to pick up first downs

ChefHerbie 13 days ago

So I’m don’t think it’s a given he’s going to immediately walk in and beat everyone out. He 100% could, but I don’t think it’s a slam dunk either.

ncaafan1 13 days ago

Commanders organization is worrisome, they’re a bunch of “NBA guys” Ben Johnson tod em to F off and went back to being an OC in Detroit. They could screw up JD 5

trade
gshanebrook25  •  6 minutes ago

Dynasty SF A. Kenneth Walker B. 2025 1st late, 2025 1st late

trade
midgetmethlab  •  6 minutes ago

12 team full ppr superflex. A. Kyren Williams B. De'von Achane

trade
I_Like_TDs  •  14 minutes ago

Which side would you take in a dynasty SF Best Ball 10 team. A) T. Hill, X. Worthy, Ekeler B) Breece or Gibbs

trade
gshanebrook25  •  33 minutes ago

Dynasty SF A. Kenneth Walker B. 2025 1st mid to late, Dotson

YankeeBri  •  36 minutes ago

Currently roster the Chargers and Miami backfields, minus the rookies. At 2.07, should this make me more or less attracted to draft Wright and/or Vidal? Thanks!

JayCutl  •  37 minutes ago

The Patriots need to change their new logo right back to the old one l gave it a meh at first but now it just doesn’t look as good as the old one the old one was way better

trade
bhamsam  •  41 minutes ago

A- burrow, josh downs, 2026 2nd B- Goff, Deebo, 2025 1st, 2025 3rd 12T, superflex, PPR

trade
rigo2020201  •  1 hour ago

10 man SF PPR should I move Shaheed and a 2025 first (1.03-1.06 most likely) for JSN?