Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
bsg007  •  11 days ago
trade

6 keeper league, and every 4 years goes to four keepers(next 4 keeper year is 2025). 6pt QB Passing TDs My six keepers are: Puca Kyrien Achane Lamar Pittmann London I also have Dell, Kupp, Henry, and Stroud. With all this in mind, would you trade Pittmann and Kupp for a 2026 1st?

🕒 Latest
bsg007 11 days ago

@astronamicall

astronamicall 11 days ago

Strouds 22 and Lamars 28

I mean sure Lamar is probably better in fantasy for another 3 years but Stroud will overtake him before long

However, my opinion is probably sorta invalid for 2 reasons

I don't play Keeper, maybe redraft style is more of the way to go

and I'm a texans fan lol

bsg007 11 days ago

Only thing is I’m defending a title and would love to go back to back. But you are right. Maybe it’s time to get ahead of the change of the guard. Thanks @astronamicall for the insight

AllStarBenjamin  •  3 minutes ago

Who do you draft? Polk, Franklin, Wright or Lloyd at 3.05? Dynasty PPR SF

trade
titan63  •  4 minutes ago

SUPERFLEX MY Tua and a late 2025 1st for HIS Aj Brown and early 2025 2nd Other Qbs are: Herbert, Williams, and Danny dimes.

trade
Luckless19  •  10 minutes ago

Dyansty 1QB PPR A) Josh Jacobs B) Alvin Kamara and mid/late 2025 2nd

FFDAWGZZ  •  23 minutes ago

Bestball Leagues I love playing bestball. It's a mock draft with an incentive (we play for a few bucks). Not only keeps you entertained while waiting for your Redrafts, but it also helps you sharpen your teeth for your home leagues drafts. What are your thoughts on bestball drafts?

oeckman  •  35 minutes ago

Brian Thomas plus what for tee?

trade
WinnerWinner616  •  1 hour ago

What do you think? Receive Stevenson and Elliot Give Musgrave, McLaughlin, 3 rounder in 2025, 4th rounder in 2026 Dynasty PPR 1qb

Rotofanatic  •  1 hour ago

Which side? 🅰️ rookie 1.11 2.04 startup pick 15.01 🅱️ 1.08 startup pick 20.12 26.11

trade
BrendonH  •  1 hour ago

12 team dynasty SF Gave: Tua + 2025 late 3rd + 2025 late 4th Got: Tee Higgins + 2024 1.10 Still have Allen and Goff for my QBs. WRs are now Tee, Diggs, Kupp, Keenan, Thielen, Diontae. How’d I do?