Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Noga2003  •  10 days ago
misc

are the bills fans in shambles yet?

🕒 Latest
ChalupaBatman36 10 days ago

Yes they were. There’s a lot of hate out there right now but when the Bills GM uses that additional capital to move up and down the board in days 2 & 3…

therealSeal 10 days ago

Panthers are 🗑️

Also, Worthy doesn’t fit the Bills system or Josh Allen’s strengths so it wouldn’t have made sense to take him just to keep him out of KC… who btw were the only team left in round 1 interested in a receiver

Bills need big bodied, contested catch type receivers that have okay to decent route running skills

CrapMoStank 10 days ago

Depends on how the Chiefs play them this season. If they get smoked by Worthy it'll definitely salt the wounds.

CheeseburgerWalrus1 10 days ago

@Noga2003 YES WE ARE IN SHAMBLES! IT’S MADNESS IN THE STREETS OUT HERE!!!!!

LTDans40time 10 days ago

There’s something going on behind the scenes with SF??? I think Aiyuk has already been handed a Buffalo, NY ticket.

trade
Nicky1187  •  3 minutes ago

I got 2 trade offers - 1) I got offered a 2025 3rd for Justin fields- (Other QBs are baker, Murray, Danny dimes, mahomes, Wilson is on the waivers and thinking of picking him up) 2) give Christian Watson for Deandre swift Thought on both

D4Kdynastyy  •  17 minutes ago

Is commissioner reimbursement ok if the commish is providing a trophy at the end of the season?

Megatronnnn  •  26 minutes ago

Stoked I landed mhj for AJB 3.02, 30.4 and mid 25 second

trade
SJC26  •  27 minutes ago

These are some of the trades I’ve been in my NON SF Dynasty league over the past year. Some were during the season some were after. Traded Diggs, Thielen, Mixon, Pierce, and 1.03 Received JJ and Jacobs Traded Njoku, Diontae Johnson, Roschon Johnson Received Cooper and 24 1st Traded The same 24 1st^ a 24 3rd Jake Ferguson and Waddle Received Barkley and Aiyuk

trade
sneakybacon  •  36 minutes ago

Dynasty 12 Team Superflex. We've just finished our start up drafts Been offered -Malachi Corley -Ladd McKonkey -Friermuth - Deshaun Watson For Anthony Richardson Thoughts?

trade
SJC26  •  43 minutes ago

Dynasty NON SF Trade McBride and Doubs Receive Kupp and Mayer Herbert Barkley Jacobs JJ Aiyuk Bowers/Mcbride Cooper Walker Doubs

trade
AngryD  •  52 minutes ago

12 Dynasty PPR 1 QB Trade A. Breece Hall Or B. Jonathon Brooks, DK Metcalf, Tank Dell and Ricky Pearsall

trade
ericm73  •  54 minutes ago

Would you rather have MHJ or any two of the following: Nabers, Bowers, Odunze, Worthy?