Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Benjammar  •  9 days ago
trade

9 team superflex. I’m giving breece, Kyler, 2026 2nd for Josh Allen. I have achane, jt, and Najee at rb as well. Other Qb is Jalen hurts. What do you think of this deal?

🕒 Latest
Aharris757 9 days ago

I personally wouldn’t. I’d be interested to see what Breece will actually look like this year with a good QB and Josh Allen after losing Stefon concerns me if they couldn’t get better with him they probably won’t do much better anytime soon. I wouldn’t pay more than Kyler and an early second for Josh

Benjammar 9 days ago

Interesting i just love those elite qbs

A440 9 days ago

Drop the 26 pick and that’s about the going rate I’d say. Definitely a lot, but yeah. Personally, I wouldn’t do it, but if you want him, that’s about right.

A440 9 days ago

Or…I should say…are you competing?

A440 9 days ago

If you’re not competing this year or next (and I mean top 2 in the league competing), then I’d entertain the idea. Josh Allen is a difference maker at QB. Possibly the only difference maker. However…at QB, the difference ain’t all that much. At RB, however, a diffeeence maker is significantly more. In fact, it’s a little early to tell, but the way I’m seeing it shape up right now, RB will be the difference between the winners and losers this year more than any other position.

slickfoot12 9 days ago

Nah keep kyler

Benjammar 9 days ago

Ya i think that is plan. Thanks for input. I am top 3 in league for sure @A440

trade
RogueItachi  •  21 seconds ago

SF Is the 1.4 and 1.7 enough for 1.1? Current QBs, ARich, Young If I were to do it, those picks would turn into.. (1.4)- Daniels/Nabers (1.7)- Maye/JJ/WR

trade
nparatore  •  1 minute ago

12 team sf PPR te premium I’m a rebuilder that has Gibbs, don’t need rbs or points. Is it smart to Send Gibbs Get 2 25 1sts (1 is from the 2024 1.01s team, I’d project it top 2-3 worst case) Still have my 25 1st, another 25 1st, several 2nds and 3rds, and a core of Bryce, Nix, JSN, MHJ, Tank Dell, Worthy, Keon Coleman, Bowers

PatrioticBlood  •  7 minutes ago

Rank These Rookies… Dynasty superflex 1 Michael Penix Jr. 2 Keon Coleman 3 Bo Nix 4 Jonathon Brooks 5 Xavier Legette

trade
Bossmanmvc  •  13 minutes ago

Would I Pacheco and 3.01 return a 1st round pick and if so where in first

trade
Rotag4408  •  39 minutes ago

12 team dynasty ppr SF Dotson Or 25 2nd

phillysports31  •  49 minutes ago

Who do yall like better in dynasty-Aaron Jones or Jerome Ford?

trade
AwkwardSilence  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty 10 man ppr 1qb league ppr Who should I take at the 1.7? A. Laad Mckonkley B. Bowers C. Keon Coleman D. George Pickens (trade) E. 2025 projected mid 1st

trade
Hencho69  •  1 hour ago

SF Dynasty PPR TE+ Give away Kelce for 2.04 and 2.06?