Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
AwkwardSilence  •  13 days ago
trade

Dynasty 10 man ppr 1qb league ppr Who should I take at the 1.7? A. Laad Mckonkley B. Bowers C. Keon Coleman D. George Pickens (trade) E. 2025 projected mid 1st

🔥 Hot Takes
wayback 13 days ago

Bowers

SpartySteve 13 days ago

Bowers

protasma 13 days ago

Bowers is such a value pick right here. I know his landing spot wasn’t great but he’s a great player and I’m surprised this is up for debate at all

bradyhezel 13 days ago

I’d go bowers

protasma 13 days ago

You have Josh allen and purdy you don’t need a qb but you do need a TE especially in a few years when kittle and goedert tail off

Townies1 13 days ago

Bowers easy .Hes best player n best team fit

protasma 13 days ago

I’d definitely smash bowers

SmashFantastik 13 days ago

You got like 4 months to set a lineup

AwkwardSilence 13 days ago

Yeah that pickens deal is to the current champion. He offered pickens and his projected late 2026 2nd for my 1.7. He's been trying to ship pickens all offseason. I like pickens but I'm wary about him a bit. My qb in this league is Allen which makes coleman enticing. But yeah I appreciate the advice

CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@AwkwardSilence Benson

🕒 Latest

Yeah he definitely is a value pick. Should I be concerned with the age of my rbs currently though?

Jacobs, pacheco, Ekeler, Pollard, Stevenson, Singletary is who I'm rolling with currently. With bench fodder in Gibson, dowdle and roshown. I currently have a trade out to the champion. I would receive pickens, 2026 late 2nd, kendre miller, and 2 mid 2025 1sts He would receive the 1.7, and 2 late 2026 1sts. He really wants this pick. I'm seeing if that will go through.

I made a trade yesterday that I'm trying to decide if I regret or not. I sent away my 2025 1st, the champions 2025 1st, Bryce Young and zamir white for the 1.5, Pacheco, 2026 2nd, and a 4th.

But yeah you're right bowers is very skilled and Kittle is close to the end

I took brian thomas jr with that pick.

It was after I traded back the day before from the 1.4 to the 1.7 receiving a 2026 2nd and singletary

But yeah anyways. I think I'm agreeing with yall on bowers.

DICKSTAINDON  •  6 minutes ago

Is a 2025 mid 1st and a 2026 1st a good offer for Breece? Or would you want more? 12 team sf ppr

trade
Maalbers20  •  14 minutes ago

I feel like I need to consolidate some pieces. I am good on QBs. My skill position players are Nabers, Olave, Kincaid, Waddle, Higgins, McConkey, Legette, Spears, Hollywood, and Javonte and then a drop off. What are some combinations that I should offer and who should I go for?

misc
Flexicution90  •  21 minutes ago

Would you guys Trade Josh Downs and a ‘25 4th round rookie pick for Javonte Williams(have his handcuff Estime)? 10 Team PPR Dynasty League:

rate
MaddHATTer  •  37 minutes ago

Josh Allen or Anthony Richardson in 2024 I’m set to win the dynasty pot this year if I win the regular season or the championship Key lineup: CMC Pacheco Conner Jacobs AJB Puka DJ Moore Dev Adams Dev Smith B. Cooks Kelce Stafford What is my #1 target spot to improve? Or should I not overthink it and roll with what I have? Only have the 3.12 & 4.12

ama
KeepItWill  •  53 minutes ago

Buy. Sell, or hold: Chris Olave

oeckman  •  1 hour ago

Had my rookie draft last night. 12 tm sf, how’d i do? 1.05 Nabers 1.08 McCarthy 1.12 BTJ 2.01 brooks

waiver
LTDans40time  •  1 hour ago

What’s Shultz’s contract situation??? …in other words; is Stover worth a 2+ yr stash???

zakainsworth  •  2 hours ago

Who do you have as some of your dark horse #1’s at their positions?