Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
anon313  •  9 days ago
trade

1.01 (I get) Or 1.02 2.02 (I give) 2QB super flex dynasty

🔥 Hot Takes
CheeseburgerWalrus1 8 days ago

@anon313 this all depends what you need In a vacuum the 1.02/2.02 should NOT be close enough to what it takes to move up to 1.01 But if you think the guy who wants the 1.01 wants it specifically for a player (MHJ or Caleb) and you’re good at the position and are fine with whichever falls to you at 1.02, then you’re essentially picking up a free 2nd rounder So - in theory, yes the trade is fine that way, but overall it’s a bad swap and you can/should be getting more for the 1.01

🕒 Latest
Townies1 8 days ago

Your situation says the value is 1.02

Townies1 8 days ago

If u like 2 guys equally just sit tight

Steven 8 days ago

Goresmyhero 8 days ago

Ultimately if your QBs and wrs suck….. sounds like your team is not ready. I’d get a ransom for the 1.02 like maybe the 1.07 a 2025 1st and a 2nd this year. That’s just me….. I think you can pull some real value in that 1.02 and use it to get better at both positions. I’d wait to move it im until after draft tonight…. If MHJ lands in SD I think people will pay up.

HawgJohnson 8 days ago

If your team is lacking, not worth moving up. If anything look to move back and add on picks. Just don’t move too far back

A440 8 days ago

If you’re not ready to go now, I’d definitely move back for a truckload and fill in more spots. VERY deep at WR this year

A440 8 days ago

In fact, trade back and accumulate as many picks as you can in this draft, just don’t trade back so far that you can’t grab a QB in a good landing spot

trade
smcdonald87  •  1 hour ago

SF Dynasty A: Chase Brown, Aaron Jones B: Brian Thomas

rate
UrTrashBud  •  1 hour ago

12 Team Dynasty SF/PPR League-4R Drafts. Rate mine. 1.07-Rome Odunze (Have K.Allen) 2.04-Bo Nix (My QB3 behind Love and Arich) 2.08-Adonai Mitchell 2.11-Roman Wilson 3.01-Troy Franklin (Hoping Nix/Troy connection will work) 3.12-Will Shipley (Handcuff to Saquan) 4.12-Sione Vaki (“Handcuff” to Monty)

trade
Pukachu  •  1 hour ago

Nico Collins or JSN?

trade
CoachDoyle  •  2 hours ago

Got offered mike Evans for Xavier Legette? I have Garret Wilson, Jaylen waddle, keenan Allen, Jayden Reed, Rashee rice, diontae Johnson, Curtis Samuel, and Jameson Williams already

trade
TheRodSquad  •  2 hours ago

Dynasty PPR SuperFlex - Trade Help! Give: Jaxon Smith-Njigba Receive: Tank Dell Should I pull the trigger?

waiver
sutnack69  •  2 hours ago

JOHNNY WILSON Thoughts on this freak of a body frame? Why does no one have this guy picked up in my league am I missing something? I get he is on stacked eagles team, but he can’t carve a role?

Tober  •  2 hours ago

12 team sf Rate my rookie draft I started with the 1.01 1.02 1.05 1.11 1.12 2.01 I ended with mhj, tlaw, gibbs, pickens, btj, Ladd, Lloyd, and Wright I only traded my picks I didn't add any players or future capital

SHealey1987  •  3 hours ago

12 team PPR dynasty SF 1.0 TEP with starting 8 IDP A - 2026 later 3rd B - k. Herbert