Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
CoachDoyle  •  13 days ago
trade

Got offered mike Evans for Xavier Legette? I have Garret Wilson, Jaylen waddle, keenan Allen, Jayden Reed, Rashee rice, diontae Johnson, Curtis Samuel, and Jameson Williams already

🕒 Latest
k1dicarus 13 days ago

I think it’s Evans easy if you want to compete and he’s got a new contract so he’s safe for a few years which is all you should be concerned about in Dyno , Lagette isn’t a profile I would hitch my wagon to but opinions vary. Evans will also be a guy that carries more trade value in season if you need to pivot.

VaultDwellers 13 days ago

The correct answer is probably Evans. But I favor youth, so it'd be hard to not choose Legette for me.

ATrainLane 13 days ago

Legette’s upside could be DK Metcalf with his size and speed combo. That’s tough to not take a shot on when your supporting cast of WR is enough to make the gamble

ATrainLane 13 days ago

I have Mike Evans value around a mid 2nd in dynasty and that’s probably where Xavier got drafted so I think it’s fair

Steven 13 days ago

Evans - if you aren’t contending and want to move Evans I’d target someone else

trade
DrSteveBrule2  •  9 seconds ago

12T SF PPR A: Josh Allen B: Kyler, 2025 1st early/mid, 2025 2nd early/mid

trade
Alibaba42  •  22 minutes ago

10 man 1 QB Start 8 (Rebuilding team) Give: Diggs Get: 27 first

trade
carsonwwells  •  27 minutes ago

12tm SF 0.5ppr 0.5 TEP Taking Caleb at 1.01, but unsure what to do at my next pick (1.12). Rebuilding squad, QB a huge need. Do I trade up with assets to try to get another higher caliber QB, sit at 1.12 and take Nix, or take BPA with Coleman, Ladd or Brooks instead? Any advice appreciated

Sky03  •  33 minutes ago

whats up with this lions rb sione vika being 100% rostered rn, did i miss something?

trade
patriots4life  •  48 minutes ago

Trade Garrett wilson Tyjae Spears and the 3.01 Get the 1.02 and Johnathan Taylor Single qb start start 8

trade
trout27  •  1 hour ago

Just gave up the 1.03, a 2025 1st and a 2025 3rd to move up a spot for MHJ. That worth to y’all? I got patty and Love already so no need for QB

Bavable  •  1 hour ago

Bub means, Johnny Willson, or thrash for taxi?!

Whitemilk072893  •  1 hour ago

I got the 1.04 and 1.12 Big need at WR, who should I be targeting? SF