Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Bode960  •  9 days ago

In vacuum long term . Rachaad white or Javonte Williams Who would you rather have in dynasty?

🔥 Hot Takes
john4ducks 9 days ago

Wait until after the draft. That’ll tell you a lot

🕒 Latest
Steven 9 days ago

We are just going to ignore Javonte hasn’t done a damn thing and White was just the overall RB4

SirGradeyDick 9 days ago

Not a huge fan of either but give me white, but could easily change depending on the draft

CheeseburgerWalrus1 9 days ago

@Bode960 dynasty I have Rachaad RB14, Javonte RB18, but if either gets competition in the draft they get a bump down

Curdog1023 9 days ago

Both have about two year windows. White likely does more. But, at one point in time we loved javonte before all the team circus stuff and his injury.

Curdog1023 9 days ago

Then there's also the possibility of rbs drafted to these teams in rounds 3 or 4.

Townies1 9 days ago

White

Peeweeflip 9 days ago

White. Not even close

trade
Skramp57  •  11 minutes ago

12tm SF start 9 ppr A: Achane, Keenan, 25 2nd B: Chubb, Kendre, Tank Dell

trade
ousaw2  •  13 minutes ago

Trade the 1.05 and Njoku for the 1.08 and Rhamondre?

zakainsworth  •  16 minutes ago

I’m currently in a rookie slow draft 2.03 is otc I have 2.08- I would like a rb that could be relevant this year J brooks and T Benson are gone Who do you guys suggest? Why do you think that rb is the one to target?

trade
bcollins0122  •  26 minutes ago

12T SF TEP A: Herbert + Keenan B: Daniel Jones + ARSB + AOC

wdis
willbrackett  •  47 minutes ago

Superflex Dynasty. Who is the better choice? -:Brock Purdy B: Drake Maye

trade
dimicoco  •  53 minutes ago

Trade Jacobs. Receive 2025 2nd, Chase Brown, Kendre Miller. Good deal? Advice appreciated

trade
ThatsHandi  •  53 minutes ago

I get Barkley, Devonta Smith, Freiermuth, J Warren, JJ McCarthy, 2 25 5th rd picks, 3 25 4th rd picks, 27 1st rd pick For giving away Love, Parkinson, Odunze, Nabers, and Harrison Jr

RogueItachi  •  1 hour ago

SF 12 team Only QBs are Kirk and Tua, do I take Nabers or Daniels with the 1.3? I also have the 1.7