Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
zakainsworth  •  13 days ago

I’m currently in a rookie slow draft 2.03 is otc I have 2.08- I would like a rb that could be relevant this year J brooks and T Benson are gone Who do you guys suggest? Why do you think that rb is the one to target?

🕒 Latest
zakainsworth 13 days ago

My picks so far 1.1-Marv 1.4- odunze 1.8-bowers 2.1-McConkey Brooks and benson went #9 and #10

forestdad 13 days ago

Never know if anyone is going to be relevant this year. But that area you might get Corum or Wright in single QB. Lloyd might have an impact early if Jacobs is bad like last year. Vidal has a path to immediate touches

Todd28 13 days ago

I would wait and pick a RB in a later round. With Benson and Brooks already gone there will be better WRs on the board at 2.08 than any RB that is going to help you this year

Todd28 13 days ago

Another thing you could do is trade back. I just don’t see the value of drafting Marshawn Loyd or Wright at 2,08

Barabbas 13 days ago

I got Wright at 3.06

levi2927 13 days ago

trade it for a henry/kamara/mixon

zakainsworth 13 days ago

The owners of those rbs expect 1st round picks plus good players. I’ve tried trading with everyone in the league.

trade
Fenzyboy  •  2 minutes ago

AJB or MHJ?

Fenzyboy  •  1 hour ago

I got ARich, Love, Young and the 1.03 and 1.04. You think I should take another QB with this pick or just Nabers and Odunze?

trade
patomicBombs  •  2 hours ago

In a 12 team superflex dynasty startup would you trade the 1.01 and move back to 1.08 to also get the 3.08? This move is a huge net positive on every calc. (Not rookie)

trade
EvilEmpire4  •  2 hours ago

Rather have: A- CJ Stroud B- Kyler Murray and MHJ Dynasty SF, 12 team, start 9 Both teams on fringe of contending

trade
ThomasOBrien  •  5 hours ago

12 TM SF dynasty A: Dionte Johnson B: Aaron Rodgers & 2025 third

trade
DrSteveBrule2  •  5 hours ago

12T SF PPR A: Josh Allen B: Kyler, 2025 1st early/mid, 2025 2nd early/mid

trade
Alibaba42  •  5 hours ago

10 man 1 QB Start 8 (Rebuilding team) Give: Diggs Get: 27 first

trade
carsonwwells  •  5 hours ago

12tm SF 0.5ppr 0.5 TEP Taking Caleb at 1.01, but unsure what to do at my next pick (1.12). Rebuilding squad, QB a huge need. Do I trade up with assets to try to get another higher caliber QB, sit at 1.12 and take Nix, or take BPA with Coleman, Ladd or Brooks instead? Any advice appreciated