Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
jhwoodard  •  9 days ago
trade

Give: Kelce and 2.02 Get: 1.05 Dynasty superflex 12 team TEP PPR START 10. Competing defending champ.

šŸ”„ Hot Takes
EvanAlmighty115 9 days ago

I'd do it. Get elite wr or Bowers

scooter2208 9 days ago

Draft Brock bowers with 1.05

JMOTED 9 days ago

In a perfect world, this is great value for Kelce and you can still shoot for the crown with Laporta. BUTā€¦ā€¦ thereā€™s absolutely nothing wrong with riding superstars into the sunset. TC was still the #1 TE in PPG and youā€™d be keeping him away from competition while having the greatest insurance policy at the toughest position. Iā€™d hold & get that ship

HenryRuggz3 9 days ago

I would do it

Boomer008 9 days ago

Could probably get Bowers to replace Kelce or Odunze at 1.05

šŸ•’ Latest
Boomer008 9 days ago

@jhwoodard I also have Kelce & LaPorta in my dynasty league and trying to repeat. Not sure what to do

jhwoodard 9 days ago

Yeah, itā€™s tough. Especially with Mahomes. Bowers is definitely intriguing, but he may not produce right away

Brax 9 days ago

Iā€™d do it

aweldon 9 days ago

I would. you got Laporta and this is ideal value especially this time of yr for Kelce

scooter2208 9 days ago

Smash

iansilverman77 9 days ago

1.05 for sure

CheeseburgerWalrus1 9 days ago

@jhwoodard would make this swap for sure

LTDans40time  •  2 minutes ago

Im about to be OTC with the SF 1.01 and have a sticky note in my pocket that says ā€œMarvin Harrison no matter whatā€. ā€¦but I only have Herbert and TLaw. How Bad of an idea is this!??? šŸ˜¬

trade
HeismanHeath  •  21 minutes ago

I am getting some interest from others wanting my 1.03 in SF. What would it take for you to move out? Anyone seeing 1.03 trades?

misc
sethereum  •  26 minutes ago

10 team SF. Should I grab JJ or Nabers at the 1.05? I have Levis, Dak and fields. Also have the 1.07 and 1.08

trade
AmericasHat  •  36 minutes ago

Just inherited a dynasty team in a 12 man PPR SF league. Owner drafted rookies but is too busy with work to manage it now. What do you guys think? QB: Love, Purdy, Maye, Watson, Flacco RB: Bijan, Mixon, Spears, K. Mitchell, C. Brown, R. Ali, D. Johnson WR: Puka, Olave, Evans, Nabers, Kupp, Watson, Downs, Mims Jr, TE: Kincaid, Musgrave D/ST: Ravens K: Reichard Doesnā€™t have his 25 1st but owns someone elseā€™s

trade
kaz12397  •  37 minutes ago

12 Team SF Team A gets K Cousins Team B gets Fields, Zay Flowers

trade
Skramp57  •  51 minutes ago

12tm SF start 9 ppr A: Achane, Keenan, 25 2nd B: Chubb, Kendre, Tank Dell

trade
ousaw2  •  53 minutes ago

Trade the 1.05 and Njoku for the 1.08 and Rhamondre?

zakainsworth  •  56 minutes ago

Iā€™m currently in a rookie slow draft 2.03 is otc I have 2.08- I would like a rb that could be relevant this year J brooks and T Benson are gone Who do you guys suggest? Why do you think that rb is the one to target?