1QB I'd look higher

astronamicall 9 days ago

Maybe 1.04 in 1QB

astronamicall 9 days ago

Bowers/Caleb/Odunze

astronamicall 9 days ago

Doubt anyone takes Bowers > Odunze though

MuricasTeam1 9 days ago

Probably right around wherever Odunze will go or thereabouts. Which means if you are trading him away you won’t get that pick (because people overvalue picks in April) but if you are looking to acquire, you might be able to land him for a late 1.

CheeseburgerWalrus1 9 days ago

@KingYenko 1.03 in a 1QB

therealSeal 9 days ago

Odunze is that dude. 1.04 is the highest id trade for tee.

trade
adamfab513  •  3 minutes ago

1QB 1.02 2.02 Pittman 1.03 1.06 1.07

Pickadelphia  •  7 minutes ago

What do you guys think “standard” in today’s fantasy football world should be? For me I think PPR, TEP absolutely. But also SF and even PPC should be in the topic too. Make all the scoring unlocked. Also think 12 man leagues at this point should be the standard given how much talent there is out there and the fact 10 man leagues everyone will have a stacked roster so it’s hard to mess up a team like that. Thoughts? Also I find that having all 3 phases of scoring open makes the game that much more enjoyable to watch and compete in every week. (Return yards for example and IDP players). More scoring options the more exciting. Obviously not standard to do that; I just enjoy it. 🤩🏈🏟️

trade
jhwoodard  •  7 minutes ago

Give: Kelce Get: Bowers Dynasty Superflex Tight End Premium (1.5PPR). I am competing this year, but I do have Sam Laporta.

raythelegend  •  12 minutes ago

Good day everyone! I hope you all have an awesome Saturday! 🍻

CoachHueJackson  •  17 minutes ago

🚨🚨🚨MASSIVE TRADE ALERT🚨🚨🚨 I Receive: -OBJ -Gus Edwards -Zach Moss I Trade: -Garrett Wilson Another DUB in the books 😎

LandoLakes75  •  23 minutes ago

In dynasty SF, would you rather have Fields or Carr be your qb3?

RaidersBaby  •  30 minutes ago

SF 10 team draft is tomorrow and I was offered: Give my: 1.07 and Mims Get: 2.01 and 25 first I’d probably go Brooks at 2.01

LTDans40time  •  44 minutes ago

Im about to be OTC with the SF 1.01 and have a sticky note in my pocket that says “Marvin Harrison no matter what”. …but I only have Herbert and TLaw. How Bad of an idea is this!??? 😬