Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Pickadelphia  •  13 days ago

What do you guys think “standard” in today’s fantasy football world should be? For me I think PPR, TEP absolutely. But also SF and even PPC should be in the topic too. Make all the scoring unlocked. Also think 12 man leagues at this point should be the standard given how much talent there is out there and the fact 10 man leagues everyone will have a stacked roster so it’s hard to mess up a team like that. Thoughts? Also I find that having all 3 phases of scoring open makes the game that much more enjoyable to watch and compete in every week. (Return yards for example and IDP players). More scoring options the more exciting. Obviously not standard to do that; I just enjoy it. 🤩🏈🏟️

🔥 Hot Takes
ChaseA97 13 days ago

PPR SF 1.5 TEP. I’m a believer that QB rushing needs to be nerfed. Hard to increase passing yard scoring since QBs score the most points as it is but there shouldn’t just be cheat codes that we all are just ok with

DinkyMilkGB 13 days ago

PPR, TEP and the like are all additional point scoring to the standard point system. I believe the standard should remain the standard

levi2927 13 days ago

12 team start 10 sf w 1.75 te premium should be the standard

WhatTheTuck 13 days ago

PPC standard? 🤨 not for me. But im old school, not even a huge SF fan

🕒 Latest
Ellusionism 13 days ago

Most of my leagues are super flex with either PPR/PPFD or PPR/PPC, with a 50% TEP. By far my favorite way to play yet.

trade
Maalbers20  •  4 minutes ago

I feel like I need to consolidate some pieces. I am good on QBs. My skill position players are Nabers, Olave, Kincaid, Waddle, Higgins, McConkey, Legette, Spears, Hollywood, and Javonte and then a drop off. What are some combinations that I should offer and who should I go for?

misc
Flexicution90  •  11 minutes ago

Would you guys Trade Josh Downs and a ‘25 4th round rookie pick for Javonte Williams(have his handcuff Estime)? 10 Team PPR Dynasty League:

rate
MaddHATTer  •  28 minutes ago

Josh Allen or Anthony Richardson in 2024 I’m set to win the dynasty pot this year if I win the regular season or the championship Key lineup: CMC Pacheco Conner Jacobs AJB Puka DJ Moore Dev Adams Dev Smith B. Cooks Kelce Stafford What is my #1 target spot to improve? Or should I not overthink it and roll with what I have? Only have the 3.12 & 4.12

ama
KeepItWill  •  44 minutes ago

Buy. Sell, or hold: Chris Olave

oeckman  •  1 hour ago

Had my rookie draft last night. 12 tm sf, how’d i do? 1.05 Nabers 1.08 McCarthy 1.12 BTJ 2.01 brooks

waiver
LTDans40time  •  1 hour ago

What’s Shultz’s contract situation??? …in other words; is Stover worth a 2+ yr stash???

zakainsworth  •  1 hour ago

Who do you have as some of your dark horse #1’s at their positions?

trade
Fenzyboy  •  2 hours ago

AJB or MHJ?